“Great Italian Food in Woburn”

Tremonte Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Woburn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We have eaten at Tre Monte' numerous times while visiting the Boston area. The Mushroom Ravioli is by far and away my favorite dish, followed closely by the Butternut Squash Ravioli and the Stuffed Chicken. Getting a table on Saturday night can be an issue, but on our mid-week visits we have always been seated right away. It is clearly a favorite of the local residents. Overall a wonderful dining experience.

There are newer reviews for Tremonte Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This place is absolutely great. The food is amazing, service is good, although it can get loud in there.

The steamed mussels in white wine are the best I ever had. Everything on the menu is delish!

1  Thank Mooshoo1001
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Its easy local, relaxed and yummy! I prefer the bar area for seating. If they lavished it up a bit with booths in the back area instead of these little plain tables and chairs I think it would change the overall dining experience. Thats about all it lacks!

1  Thank Kmad55
Reviewed December 7, 2011

The food here is delicious. They have the classic Italian dishes that you love as well as some menu items that are a bit more unique. The wine list and desserts are delicious. My only complaint is that I think some of the foo dis a bit overpriced, the prices are what you would expect in the North End not Woburn center.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

My colleague, who lives locally, likes this restaurant and suggested we go there rather than travel into the North End, Boston. While the food would not match the restaurants I normally go to in Boston it is certainly more convenient. We booked a table from the office and 15 minutes later were seated for dinner. Big advantages are the main street location and the free car park or on-street parking. The restaurant was already busy when we arrived at 6:30PM on a Wednesday evening. We moved from our original table as the temperature was quite cold (might want to dial back on the AC) and it was toward the back section of the restaurant even though seats were available in the front area. Waitress was fine with reseating us so that was not a problem. Menu is typical for a casual Italian restaurant and we settled for the antipasto to start. It was a satisfactory mix of meats, cheeses and vegetables but left me thinking it's time I stopped ordering this appetizer and get more adventurous. For the entrees I had the filet mignon while my colleague had lobster ravioli. Both of us were happy with the selections and I was advised the sauce with the ravioli was very good. The side dishes I had (potato gratin and mushrooms) were less successful. I would have preferred a garlic and cream taste rather than the cheese in the gratin and the mushrooms were not to my liking. We finished the meal with Tiramisu which was quite nice and well portioned.
Overall I find the restaurant adequate rather than a place I would actively seek out. After a late day in the office it certainly was convenient to be able to go there and get a satisfactory meal without having to do a lot of travelling. With a little more time and energy I would likely skip and go to the North End for my Italian dining.