“Tasty and flavorful”

Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty and flavorful”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

After a long day and a late arrival in Woburn, we were hungry for Indian food. Our hotel gave us directions for "downtown" and we drove to Main St in Woburn. Parking was along the street as the shops and restaurants were tightly connected one after another. Since it was after 9:00 pm, we had no trouble finding parking nearby. We were treated courteously and seated at a nice table. The table tops were an attractive dark (faux) granite. We ordered up Veg Samosas and Masala Chai. The somasas were good, probably average, but went down nicely along with tasty tamarind sauce and a very pleasant mint chutney. Drinking masala chai was new for me - I usually drink a sweet-ish chai with cream - but I rather enjoyed it. Next we ordered Muttar Paneer and Mysore Dosa. The muttar paneer was tasty and spiced as we asked (medium); however, I've eaten better elsewhere. The Mysore dosa came with a potato curry, a slightly watery but very tasty veg curry (not as watery as rasum (sp?); I failed to note its name), and an excellent coconut dressing. The ingredients were delivered separately from the immense dosa. I served up generous doses of each onto the dosa, wrapped the dosa, and ate it. Yum! One of the best dosa I've had in the US. We would have gone for dessert, but it was already past their closing time and I hated to presume on their good service.

• Visited January 2014

Scott Township, Pennsylvania
“Friendly, relaxing, and fun”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

A great new place, apparently only two months old, that serves true Indian food. Waiters were friendly and helped my wife and I figure out what to eat, how to eat it, and explained what was in everything. If you like spicy highly recommend giving it a try!