“Good family pub style restaurant”

99 Restaurant & Pub - Mishawum Rd.
Ranked #11 of 131 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Holmdel
“Good family pub style restaurant”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Good menu with variety and many styles of food, including kids menu. The bar can service tables, so a beer and burger is no problem. Convenient take-out or call ahead for car service pickup in waiting area. Moderate prices, friendly staff and regular neighbor folks keep it busy. You will not be disappointed...go!

Visited July 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice neighborhood pub-style restaurant”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

SInce moving out of the Boston area, we really miss having the ever present 99 Chain as a good eating option. Food is good, price is reasonable, and atmosphere usually good. This location is in a nice spot off 128 in Woburn.

Visited June 2014
Mundelein, Illinois
“Small Town Hospitality Near a Big City”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My brother and I stayed at Woburn while visiting Boston and enjoyed our visit very much. The experience at 99 was great. While I understand that 99 is a chain of restaurants in the East, we were treated like visitors to a small town by our server Melissa and had some very good food .She was very friendly and efficient.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Good food at a good price.”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I came here based on the reviews and was not disappointed. I believe that this is a good all-around restaurant with a good diversity of choices. While I was here by myself, I can see that it is a good family restaurant. I decided to have the All Star burger and it was cooked to my liking. I'd come here again when I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Great as always!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Always a great place to stop in and watch a Sox or Bruins game. Great selection of food and staff are very friendly. One of my favorites!!

• Visited April 2014