“Food Is Not So Good, And Terrible Customer Service. Won't Be Back.”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Woburn
“Food Is Not So Good, And Terrible Customer Service. Won't Be Back.”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife & I have been going to the 99 Restaurants since they first opened . We live up the street from the 'Four Corners' 99 and have always enjoyed it there. The last four times we went there for dinner were rather disappointing. The food quality has definitely dropped and the customer service is very poor. I wasn't intending to write this review but our last visit earlier this month (September, 2011) prompted me to alert others.
We sat at the bar and ordered dinner so we could watch the game going on at the time... The bartender's name was Christine. The air conditioning suddenly turned on and was blowing directly on us. We asked Christine to turn it down. I explained to her that I have a lung condition. We were ignored after two more requests. She was very busy speaking with friends and left us sitting there. I left the restaurant and waited in the car while my wife had the dinner to 'go'. The steak I had was awfully salty and very cold. My wife could not even eat her dinner. The seafood had a very strong odor. Inedible at best.
I did contact the 99 to let them know and finally spoke with the manager. He was very professional and promised to send us a $100.00 Gift Certificate as a way to keep us a loyal customer. We NEVER received it, to no surprise. We are telling our friends and family that this restaurant is a no-go.
I feel it's a shame the Doe family sold the business to a national chain. We have seen a huge decline in the quality of the food and service ever since.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Like2Dine_11

Fort Worth, Texas
“Chillis is better.”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Service not so great...steak was overcooked and beer wasn't cold. Recommend the Joe's chain in the Boston area or even Longhorn for good cheap steak. If you wanna spend a "little" more, go up to the Capitol Grille :)

Visited June 2011
1 Thank JPBUTLER
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 20, 2008

great atmosphere

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Serive is poor. Food is...”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

Serive is poor. Food is average

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook