“Has potential but for now it's just an average lunch spot”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corner Office Gourmet
Ranked #103 of 140 Restaurants in Woburn
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stopped in after going for a walk on a nice day during my lunch break wanting to try something new in the Cummings Park area. I went with the sandwich special that day which was a turkey sandwich on a pretzel bun, sounds pretty awesome right!? As soon as the woman reached to the refrigerated display case I was disappointed and as I feared, because the sandwich was pre-made the pretzel bun was soppy and soggy from the lettuce and tomato. The bun & cranberry sauce was really good but the turkey was not my favorite, it was very 'wet' deli turkey. I will try Corner Office Gourmet again and get something that is not pre-made & i'll update my review but for now they get an average.

Been to Corner Office Gourmet? Share your experiences!