“Taj Stallworth of Courtyard Marriott Woburn, Ma Provided Excellent Customer Service”

Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Recently, I had to fly home to Boston to bury both of my parents. It was an extremely difficult time for me and Taj was so understanding, compassionate and kind to make sure my stay was comfortable and drama free. I will be forever grateful for all she did and I hope her supervisors see this and reward her excellent customer service appropiately.

SR Deacy

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Derby, CT
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed there 2 weeks ago for an overnight just outside Boston. I always try to stay at Courtyards and feel they are a good value. The restaurant and lounge were being remodeled,with a make-shift eatery in a conference room hallway. Very limited choices. I understand that this is necessary, however I should have been told before checking in as is usually done during renovations.
Rooms were clean as always. The checkin associate was cheerful and great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Thrillseeker,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North.

You indicated in your response that our Restaurant Service was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

STAN MARTIN
Courtyard by Marriott Woburn / Boston North smartin@csmcorp.net
781-537-1100
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I arrived at Hotel in the late evening and was greeted at the front desk by Taj. She made me feel welcome. Her great smile and accommodating ways made my check in experience wonderful. Every morning, while on my way out to work, she greated me and told me to have great day. She went the extra mile to make everyone feel at home and welcomed. Great asset to the Marriott family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
NH
Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you find this helpful please click the helpful link below
____________________________________________

This hotel is located in a convenient spot especially if your needing a place right off 95. We went here before a family trip and it was only about 20 minutes to the airport.

The rooms were clean, they were modern and updated. The room a/c unit was not too loud (thank god). The shower was nice and hot with plenty of pressure.

We enjoyed the pool, good size for kids and also had a hot tub (for the parents).
They serve food and have a little market for drinks and such.

The front desk check in was a breeze and the people were great.

I would come back here again for sure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manahawkin, New Jersey
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family planned a weekend to visit colleges in Boston. I honestly was not happy that I had to stay 25 minutes outside of Boston, but it was the most affordable hotel rate for a family of 5. I have to say that I was pleased to find out that parking was free, as opposed to paying for parking in most of the Boston hotels. There was also plenty of room to park. When we arrived we were greeted by very sweet front desk clerks. They checked us in quickly and were very polite. When we arrived in our room, we tried to start the AC unit but found it was not working properly. I called the front desk and in less than 5 minutes someone was in my room fixing the minor problem. The hotel and room were very clean. The beds and pillows were comfy and we all had a wonderful night sleep, after such a long day. It was my first time staying at a Courtyard Marriott and I have to say that I would definitely stay at one again :)

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Large rooms well kept. Coffee better (stronger) than most. The front desk staff was hospitable, which is something that is very often missing or contrived at other places. It was an overnight stay, and would stay there again.

Waterville, Maine
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We used a Marriott free night certificate for a one night stay at this property. We were greeted warmly as Marriott Elite Rewards members by the front desk staff. The hotel is in the middle of renovations, but the staff does its best to keep it business as usual. We were checked into our room quickly and efficiently, although once in our room, we found several of the pillows without pillowcases, and no extra feather pillows or extra towels as requested when the reservation was made. The situation was quickly remedied, and the head of housekeeping followed up with a phone call to be sure we were satisfied. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet, both making for a great night's sleep! I will be interested to see what the place looks like after the renovations are completed. My personal experience with Courtyard makeovers has been that they become very cookie-cutter, without the personal touches of free coffee and fresh-baked cookies, which have always made me feel like a special guest in these properties.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple