Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Hilton.com
$157
$93
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn/Burlington(Woburn)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
Comfort Inn(Woburn)(Great Value!)
$118
Travelocity
All reviewsoffice parkbusiness parkfront deskboston northhotel lobbyhot tubeasy accessthe hotel is cleanwould stay here againfree parkingminute drivegreat customer servicebusiness tripplenty of parkingbed was very comfortablefree breakfastindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We used a Marriott free night certificate for a one night stay at this property. We were greeted warmly as Marriott Elite Rewards members by the front desk staff. The hotel is in the middle of renovations, but the staff does its best to keep it business as usual. We were checked into our room quickly and efficiently, although once in our room, we found several of the pillows without pillowcases, and no extra feather pillows or extra towels as requested when the reservation was made. The situation was quickly remedied, and the head of housekeeping followed up with a phone call to be sure we were satisfied. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet, both making for a great night's sleep! I will be interested to see what the place looks like after the renovations are completed. My personal experience with Courtyard makeovers has been that they become very cookie-cutter, without the personal touches of free coffee and fresh-baked cookies, which have always made me feel like a special guest in these properties.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Average hotel, somewhat secluded location, dinner was very good, breakfast needs some work. Rooms are modern and clean, friendly staff, hotel lobby being worked on - FYI. Free internet. I would stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear SSS30,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

STAN MARTIN
Courtyard by Marriott Woburn / Boston North smartin@csmcorp.net
781-537-1100

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Normally,I don't give Reviews. But I had to make an exception for the 'Exceptional Staff' @ Marriott Woburn North. Especially my man 'Mark Pereira', who is a natural in the field of hospitality & did back-flips to make my stay(s) exactly what, a 'Regular' Customer wants. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I will be Back..." Thank you again for your Hospitality!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This hotel was in the middle of renovations, but the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Location is convenient to the Boston area, and is in the back of an office complex. I had to drive to get to some nearby restaurants but not too far since the hotel is close to the highway. Rooms seemed updated and were clean. Would recommend staying here, should be really nice once the construction is over.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I came here on a one day stay after being tired and it was getting late to drive back down to NYC. The hotel was close to Boston (~10mins drive). The front desk guy (Andrew?!?!) was friendly eventhough I gave him some ribbing about being a Red Sox fan, me being from NY I am a Yankees fan. The facility was nice. There was a work out area with several treadmills and a swimming pool. They didn't have any vending machines for snacks or what not but they had a tiny snack area in front of the front desk where you could buy snacks and various other items. They had a frig with sandwiches and yogurt. Overall I like the stay here, everything was nice and neat and the room I was in was well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo