“Great Service, hotel being updated”

Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Glen Cove, New York
“Great Service, hotel being updated”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This hotel was in the middle of renovations, but the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Location is convenient to the Boston area, and is in the back of an office complex. I had to drive to get to some nearby restaurants but not too far since the hotel is close to the highway. Rooms seemed updated and were clean. Would recommend staying here, should be really nice once the construction is over.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I came here on a one day stay after being tired and it was getting late to drive back down to NYC. The hotel was close to Boston (~10mins drive). The front desk guy (Andrew?!?!) was friendly eventhough I gave him some ribbing about being a Red Sox fan, me being from NY I am a Yankees fan. The facility was nice. There was a work out area with several treadmills and a swimming pool. They didn't have any vending machines for snacks or what not but they had a tiny snack area in front of the front desk where you could buy snacks and various other items. They had a frig with sandwiches and yogurt. Overall I like the stay here, everything was nice and neat and the room I was in was well maintained.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Burlington, North Carolina
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The staff is the best! The staff treats every guest like family. Mark never met me before but when I walked in the door he said, you must be Mr. X. Very friendly and helpful! He helped me book rooms in advance on a number of occasions taking care of every detail. Thank You Mark!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Whole staff is very friendly; As I frequent hotel stays, when I am in the area I always pick this place; Staff remembers who I am; Nice atmosphere, close proximity to highway; The staff goes out of the way to make sure my stay is comfortable; Lynn at the restaurant does an awesome job; Taj is always on the lookout for me and has the coffee fresh every morning as well as those tasty licorice sweets ready for me; Taj doe an awesome job;

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be high quality; No road noise;
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Taj does a great job and has exceptional customer service! Always with a smile, she goes out of her way to be friendly and make sure the stay is fantastic!

I especially love that the coffee is ready by 5 am for those of us that leave early. Thanks Taj.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Being a frequent traveler I have come to expect a certain level of service. It is hard to explain how wonderful it is to wake up early after a few hard days on the road to be greeted by Taj Stallworth. Every morning she has a smile and makes your first interaction of the day an extremely positive one. Thank you Taj for being you, it means a lot to me and many others!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Westhampton, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night for a gymnastics meet. Everything was up to par, and the staff was VERY VERY friendly.

Our room was HUGE, clean, and updated, but we were disappointed there was no mini-fridge. I never book a hotel without a fridge, so was surprised there wasn't one. I inquired about it at the front desk, and as it turns out only some of the rooms have a fridge. Since we were only staying one night, we made due with the ice bucket, and sure enough, when I checked the website on our return, it did say only some of them have a fridge, so it was my oversight.

So if a fridge is important to you, just make sure you ask for a room with one.

The heating unit worked well, and was quiet. We had a ground floor room, but did not notice any outside noise, and found it very convenient to access the car.

We took a walk to check out the pool, and it looked nice & the area clean. We accessed it down the stairs from the main lobby...I don't know if there is another way, so if you plan to use the pool you might want to bring a coverup, unless you are confident enough to go through the lobby in a bathing suit! (not me!!)

Free coffee in the lobby in the morning always a good thing :-)

Parking was easy, and the location was convenient.

Kids appreciate the Food Network channel on the TV :-)

If we return to the area again, I would not hesitate to book here again.

Room Tip: You must request a room with a mini fridge if you need one
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family