“Wonderful staff makes for a nice weekend!”

Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Evansville, Wisconsin
“Wonderful staff makes for a nice weekend!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

It was the location that mostly attracted me to here. I wanted to get out of Boston and have easy access to several places North of the city. We had decided to come out for our niece's baby shower in Medford and still be able to visit our sister-in-law up near Groton and Dunstable, MA. After I had made my reservation (outside source) my niece from San Diego also decided to come, so I had contacted the hotel directly and helped arrange for her stay as well. I didn't personally use the exercise room, but my niece did while we watched her 9 month old. We were also too busy to use the pool but we did check it over and would of served my purpose's well, but it may of been too short in length for my son (wasn't along)! Our room was on the I-93 side of the hotel but it didn't bother us, if noise is a concern for you , you should ask for a room on the parking lot side of the hotel. It was nice having free parking and easy access to the main lobby. We were also on the Boston side of the Burlington Mall which is about 7 miles away. Having said that, this may be the reason we didn't have any pool time! The staff was very helpful and welcoming at all hours and we really appreciated this! If we ever have to muster family together we'll most definitely choose this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side towards the parking lot are quieter, my niece stayed on this side. I didn'...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here during my recent first visit to Boston due to its affordable rate. We had no problems whatsoever. Upon arrival, I was checked into my room. Decent sized room and huge clean bathroom. Bed and sheets were clean. Our room faced the highway, and we did not hear any noise whatsoever. Parking was definitely not a problem, this hotel seems to always be full. Staff at the front desk were friendly, one lady even gave me suggestions as to where to go for autumn foliage.

They have a small little area with cereal, noodles, milk, etc. Easy to purchase, as all you needed to do was check out at the front desk, and they add it to your room. We always got greeted everytime we pass by the front desk. Unlike the other reviews, I did not notice anything wrong with this hotel facility or car theft issues. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dallas469:

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

We are VERY proud of our Hotel and Staff. We spend a great deal of time working with all of them to insure that our guest experiences are excellent! In both product offerings and service levels we are proud to say we consistently rank in the top 30% of all Courtyard Marriott Hotels. Thank you also for noting that we have some rooms facing the Highway but have installed double windows to insure a restful night sleep. As far as crime is concerned we experience very little. Recently, as noted in an earlier review, a vehicle was found to be damaged over night. I believe that this and another recent review are from the same person and that is unfortunate as this incident was very frustrating to them. Our reception and management staff worked very closely to assist this situation however they were not happy with our properties stance that we are not responsible for criminal acts outside of our hotel.

Dallas469, thank you again for your feedback and kind comments regarding our outstanding staff. We know that you have a choice when you travel and we value your patronage, appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Stan Martin
West Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Set in Office Park area just off I-93. You really need a car here. Did not seem close to public transit .

Staff very friendly. Check in includes a breifing on the Hotel .

rooms very standard courtyard but large and modern .

IIn house restaurent , indoor pool ,free interent and parking.

got very good price on Priceline for 2 night weekend stay

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I travel a lot for work (we have 6-8 trade shows all through out the country). I stay in plenty of hotels. This was a nice hotel. It wasn't the most spectacular but for the price it was very nice. The bathroom was a bit tiny and the sink is outside of the bathroom which was kind of annoying but otherwise it was super clean, staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast in the morning was pretty decent- very well priced. I can't really say anything bad about it at all. The one really nice this is the highway is right around the corner from the hotel- its very easy and convenient to get to.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 4, 2013

If I didn't get a corporate rate (>$100 off); I wouldn't be staying here. The front desk hasn't been overly friendly, though not rude or anything. The rooms are average; and the bathrooms kind of small. The food/bartender are far and away the best part of this hotel. Although they do greet me by name typically (I stayed 4 of 6 weeks here); all of my experiences here were not memorable. Biggest pro: food/bartender. Biggest con: nothing "outstanding" about the property.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Had my car broke into at this Hotel. The hotel is nice and clean but I have a suspicion that someone who works at this Hotel is connected to crime. This is a very nice hotel and I stay in Courtyard Marriots a lot. Park your car in a high visibility area where you can see it from your hotel window.

Room Tip: They don't have security cameras at this location. Leave nothing valuable in your car!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Colin K:

Thank You for taking the time to contact Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to Woburn, MA .
Your concerns regarding your car being broken into is, frankly, a surprise to me. I receive every report of any incident that occurs here at the Hotel and none of our staff had this reported to them in the last month. I understand that this is a concerning incident to you but this does not sould like our Hotel at all.

Please accept my apologies for any problems or inconvenience that you experienced because of this issue if in fact it was our property.

In addition, please call the Hotel as soon as possible to speak with me as I am very interested in learning more about the specifics of what occurred, as again, nothing was reported to us or the Woburn Police Department.

Colin K, thank you again for your feedback. We know that you have a choice when you travel and we value your patronage, appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Stan Martin
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business because everything in Boston was booked. It was very clean and comfortable. The front desk attendants were friendly and helpful. I like the free wifi but I would also like a free continental breakfast. However I'm sure that's one of the things that helps keep the room rates low so I can overlook that.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business