“Best hotel for long-term business hoteliers”

Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Sarasota, Florida
“Best hotel for long-term business hoteliers”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

As a hotelier 4 day stay weekly I was at this Marriott for over 6.5 months.
I have been traveling for business 20ish years, away from the comforts of home so I feel very qualified to tell you the following:
The people are very accommodating, understanding, and "get it" that this is my home away!!
The staff made sure regardless of shift that my comfort needs are met and don't make assumptions that the "hotelier" is too picky!
The safety, security, cleanliness was never compromised during my stay. which is the bottom line with me always!
My one suggestion is to change the menu at night quarterly and to change the quality of the food from Sedexo. Good for institutions in healthcare, but not for the discerning business traveler. I loved the morning brunches......and the chef!!
I will miss all the staff, management and Thank You for taking such great care of me!!!!

Room Tip: They are in process of room re-models, so ask for the newer rooms!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Shanghai
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a hotel which give me not very good impression.
1. It did not join the usually Marriot plan to give breakfast for Gold/Platinum member free. They have an restaurant to provide that, so it should be charged for 10 USD.
2. It only provide coffee at morning and afternoon, 2 hours for each section
3. Get out of freeway and drive to it is not an easy way.
4. like all others said, it is worn out and need update.

You can easily tell this hotel is trying to make every penny from its customer.

It should be just for business only.

Room Tip: Chose room face parking lot, the side for I 93 would be nosiy
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We spent a romantic weekend here~Our King Spa room was immaculate! We were greeted by the friendliest staff! We had drinks & appetizers at Jakes. The service was great and our waiter/host Tony couldn't have been nicer! We can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Stonington, Connecticut
Reviewed December 18, 2012

As this is the hotel closest to our Boston officce, I have spent a lot of time here over the past couple of years. Over that period of time it has had its ups and downs. Right now its in an up period and I think its the best place to stay in the I93-rt 128 vicinity. My only gripe is the price but if you work the deals you should be able to get something reasonable. It is also NOT convienient walking to anything but the office park environmentis pleasant and while it fronts on I93 road noise isnt a problem.

Well equipped exercise room, a satisfactory restaurant.....

Room Tip: While not a big problem, try to get a room on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank dennis u
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed here recently for 28 days, the front desk staff Nunya Kanta & Taj are very friendly & helpful. The room is clean and room service did a good job cleaning my room. Darlene the waitress for breakfast is very polite and fun to talk to. She wakes me up with her smile and morning coffee!
Thank you & I will be back again for my next business trip!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I wish this hotel were a bit cheaper so that I could stay here more often! My Jacuzzi room was gigantic and immaculately clean. I did not feel concerned about using the whirlpool jets because everything was spotless. Room service food was okay (and expensive, but comparable to other hotels with room service). The hotel lobby is beautiful. Check-in went smoothly & I was able to get an early check-in which was very helpful. At check-out, though, the attendant was on a personal phone call and didn't hang up. As nice as this hotel is, the only reason I'd choose to spend $100 more than other hotels in the area is for the whirlpool guest rooms.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi rooms are on the lower level near the gym and indoor pool; they are very quiet, but feel...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Redding, California, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed at this hotel during a business trip to Woburn. Very clean rooms, fantastic and speedy room cleaning service. Front desk staff was friendly, and dealt with the one issue I had with the room the next day (I checked in after midnight). The restaurant is a bit pricey, but the hotel is decently close to both fast-food and some good local cuisine. The breakfast buffet is very good as well, with everything from bagles and fruit salad to make-your-own waffles and made-to-order omelets, made right in front of you (and, of course, all-you-can-eat bacon :-).

A very nice hotel overall. If you need a place to stay while in the Boston/Woburn area, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business