I didnt take a review here seriously enough to ensure I request for a room facing away from the highway and boy didnt I regret it. But after two hours of attempting to ignore the noise I gave up and asked for a change of room which the front desk happily accomodated..so dont ignore this warning if you have trouble with noise.
Other than this our time at the hotel was great. Breakfast had a variety, fruit, cereal, milk, yogurt tea coffee..pastries, eggs, bacon, sausages and so on. The staff at the restaurant (Jakes I believe) are very friendly and helpful. They also serve dinner, extra charge to have it sent up.
The rooms were nice and spacious; interesting that the sink was not in the bathroom...we had to ask for extra duvet to keep warm. TV has cable and pay movies if you prefer...I like that they have a vending machine for drinks in every floor - even ice cubes.
Overall I liked the place, would totally go back.
One point to be wary of - Woburn cabs dont use meters (and are generally overpriced) so negotiate prior AND ask if they have a working credit card machine...we were taken by surprise when our cab guy asked for cash - thankfully there is an ATM in the hotel lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Woburn, MA, just off I-93 near Route 128/I-95, our hotel is convenient to many local businesses, including Burlington Mall, and is just a few miles away from historic Faneuil Hall, Fenway Park and Logan International Airport. Experience newly renovated guestrooms and public spaces. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro Plus- Eat. Drink. Connect., which provides our guests with dine in or on the go healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning, and evening dinner service with cocktails nightly. Our lobby now offers inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest weather, news and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Planning an event? Let our event staff provide you the perfect options to wow your attendees. Our multi-use event rooms (boardrooms and function rooms for groups from 10-110) offer flexible space, a variety of menu items to fit any budget, and an array of audio visual choices. Our refreshing level of customer service, thoughtful amenities and ideal location make us a perfect choice when travel brings you to the Boston area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Woburn Boston North Hotel Woburn
- Courtyard Woburn Boston North
- Woburn Courtyard
- Woburn Marriott