“A "Marriott Bargain"”

Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Quietly tucked away in a nicely wooded area. Super clean hotel, friendly staff. Bargain rates. Will definitely stay again on annual trip.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank WatchingandRating

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

This is probably one of the nicer Courtyards I've stayed at. The hotel is in a great location, set back from main roads. Everything about the hotel is fantastic except for the beds, they're very firm. The hotel is super clean and has a great staff, who even got us a fridge when we asked for one. The pool, hot tub, and workout room are fantastic. Beautiful lobby. Breakfast is not included in the rate. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Yak0913
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great location and easy to get to. Staff, especially Taj at the front desk, was very friendly and extremely helpful. We were made to feel right at home. Our room was very clean and very quiet. It has been our best experience staying at a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I've been in that hotel recently. The staff at the frontdesk is always friendly, welcoming and helpful.
The hotel is located in a green park, which is very close to the N93 road (very comfortable and easy to get). The breakfast is very good, eggs are made on the spot according to your preference, the rooms are very clean and very very large. The rooms had no safe and minibar.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

From the time you walk in, to the time you walk out, you are surrounded by an extremely helpful and welcoming staff. They instantly make you feel as if you arrived at a large 300+ room home, complete with breakfast service and recommendations to little known local restaurants.
The rooms are very nice, with a large king size bed, and a pull out sofa. The views may be lacking, but if you are using this as a base of operations, and not a sightseeing visit of...Woburn. Then I think you will be fine. The location though is very nice to minimize noise from traffic, due to it being set way back along unicorn drive, and in a wooded seclusion from route 93.
Enjoy your stay, and if in doubt, ask the staff, they have more than enough opinions and recommendations from where to go for Thai food to where is the closest CVS.

1  Thank BRelaxinthesun
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Breakfast is poor, not healthy at all, no cheese or veggies.
Staff is okay, but not that helpful, one of the lady from the staff could not even read the train schedule I asked for them and was not aware when the hotel shuttle is available.

1  Thank sisli60745
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank You for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us this past week.

Please accept my apologies for any problems or inconveniences that you experienced.

Your concerns about the availability of healthy menu items and the service you received from our Front Desk is very important to me. Please know that we do everything we can to accommodate all of our guest requests however we are not always able to do so.

I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage and Front Desk Managers.

Sisli60745, I know that this response cannot change the experience that you had with us but I do hope that, in some way, it helps to restore your faith in Marriott and specifically the Courtyard Woburn/Boston North. Next time you are with us, please ask for me as I would be happy to hear your feedback.

Thank you again. We know that you have a choice when you travel and we value your patronage, appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Stan Martin

Reviewed May 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I chose this hotel for a 3 night stay in Boston. We opted to stay in the suburbs since the downtown hotels were out of our budget. The hotel was very accommodating upon my early arrival in ensuring my room was ready. The first day we ventured into Boston we drove to the Alewife T station, this is probably not the best way to get into the city as the garage was almost full with commuters at 11AM and traffic getting in and out was pretty dense both getting to and on 93 North. The next two days we opted to drive directly into Boston to be closer to our destination. This Courtyard seemed a little more upscale than others I have stayed in with it's own full service restaurant and room service. It sits directly beside I-93 but is secluded in a quiet business park. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a budget-friendly alternative to Boston's sky-high room rates and who doesn't mind dealing with Boston's Infamous drivers and traffic.

Room Tip: Either side is good We were on the 6th (top) floor facing I-93 and had no problem with highway traf...