“Clean, Convenient & Comfortable”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We've stayed here before and were pleased to find our stay quiet and comfortable. The location is convenient for us. The room was clean and the refrigerator a great convenience. Breakfast included is a plus but would have appreciated a wider choice of fresh fruit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the comfort in for one night for my son's track meet at BU. Since I hate driving in Boston, we decide to take the T. The woman at the from desk (Maryann or Mary Jane, I can't remember) was very helpful with directions and a map. I was very please with the hotel and was thinking of staying there again, until 2am. That's when the heating unit went crazy. It was so loud, I couldn't sleep at all. I wouldn't stay there unless you are a VERY sound sleeper!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I travel frequently and stay at Choice locations mostly, in order to build up points in their loyalty program. This was one to which I'll definitely return again. While the room was similar to pretty much all of the other locations I've seen, this was the quietest location. This was remarkable to me since the building is close to a major interstate highway. That said, it's far enough from the city to be in a decent area and close enough to be able to get downtown pretty quickly. Worth noting is that they have at least one room with three queen beds.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fortwilliams09
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Husband and I stayed for a full week in December,to celebrate an "early" Christmas with our son. We had asked for standard King room away from traffic noise and away from elevators...when we arrived front desk said none was available...so we were upgraded to a Suite at no addl charge. Nice to have choice of soft or hard pillows-we both slept very well. Big bonus staying here is the free parking and closeness to major hwy into Boston & airport, which is short drive.
They have cookies after 4pm and serve brkfast daily. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from hwy traffic side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Da-dot
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last weekend. We had tickets to the Celtics game and wanted a nice night away. We didn't want the hustle and bustle of the city on Black Friday and this was the perfect fit for us. It was about a 20 minute drive to The Garden. The front desk ladies were very quick and efficient. The free and more than continental breakfast in the morning was fantastic. We will definitely be back when we score more tickets to any Boston game!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights before flying out of Boston back to Spain, the management really knows their business. The rooms are very well kept, the staff is courteous and friendly. The suite was spacious...it was my second time at a Comfort- this property really raised the bar, i will look for this brand during my future travel...

Room Tip: Ask for their Suite Rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron R
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed just one night at this Comfort Inn on our trip to Boston to check out colleges. It has been newly renovated. It is fresh and clean. We had a king size bed with a pull out couch. The bed had choices of pillows - fluffy or firm. Rarely sleep as well as I did this trip. Free breakfast included choice of breads, make your own waffles, cereals, yogurt and fruit. Right off the highway so it was easy to get to the local mall with restaurants we all know.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family