Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
$136
$181
$137
$151
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn/Burlington(Woburn)(Great Value!)
$120
$103
All reviewsfull kitchengrocery storeoatmealplenty of parkingfree wificheck in was smoothroom was cleangreat place to staydunkin donutsstay there againother hotelseasy accessdishwasherbostonlodginggraduationhairdryer
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We needed a convenient place to stay while getting some renovations done at our house. Having a kitchenette was a big plus as we didn't want to eat out every day.

The place was clean, recently renovated and easy access for where we needed to go.

The staff was very nice. We used the pool a couple times and it was nice and relaxing.

a couple of hiccups, when we checked in, the room they gave us had not been made, so we had to stay for one night in the room right behind the front desk on the first floor, and it was quite noisy with the cars and people close by. They moved us to another room the next day for the rest of our stay. Also, after the first week, we extended for another week and asked them to clean the room, we had to ask four times before it was finally done.

Still an overall great experience for a longer stay.

Room Tip: get the 3rd floor, away from the elevator. first floor can be noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PierreCBos
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Pierre - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so glad that our hotel was a convenient place to stay while you were having renovations done on your house. As well, it is great to read that our staff took such great care of you and that you liked having a pool onsite. Still, please accept our most sincere apologies for the housekeeping error that took place during your stay with us. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is being retrained on the correct housekeeping protocol.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bwo@extendedstay.com. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed here for almost a month waiting for my apartment to be ready. This Extended Stay was great! The staff was friendly & helpful. The outdoor swimming pool was refreshing - not overly chlorinated & slimey feeling like some hotel pools. There is lots of lounging area around the pool plus a barbeque near by. Very quiet surroundings. There's a grocery store within walking distance as well as an Applebee's and a liquor store. Movie theatre close by. The only thing is there is only so much diningwear in the room. You need to ask the front desk for more. Also not enough serving/mixing bowls and other kitchen needs for an "extended stay." Beyond that, this is a great place to stay for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank eogrady
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our swimming pool especially with the hot weather we have been having.

I agree with you about the convenient location of our hotel with being so close to restaurants, shopping and a movie theater.

Once again, thank you again for your review. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at BWO@extendedstay.com or 781-938-3737, so we can speak directly. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We travelled to Boston to attend our son's wedding. We came early in order to meet his wife's family and spend some time getting to know them. Our son lives in Waltham (a western suburb) and our daughter had rented a house in Winchester (just north of the airport), and we booked through Hotwire and let them choose a hotel for us in the "Lexington region" (along the northwest portion of the I-495 corridor. I've driven in lots of city traffic before (LA, Chicago, D.C., Istanbul), but never experienced the troubles I had in Boston. Given that, I probably would not stay here again, but not because of the hotel as much as it didn't provide ready access to all parts of the city that I was hoping for. So, pick your location wisely, and double the drive times of anything that mapquest tells you it will be in the area, even when it isn't rush hour.

As for the hotel itself, it was adequate, but not outstanding. The room has full kitchen in it that is appropriately stocked. If you are looking to save money by cooking meals in your room, this hotel should be toward the top of your list. If you are going to be visiting family, seeing sights, and eating out for meals anyway, you probably would be just as happy with a micro-fridge and a microwave.

The room was clean (it might have even been a brand new bedspread) and decently appointed. We were there long enough to experience that they respond quickly to repairs. A washer need repair and was fixed in 24 hours.

What was disappointing is the "Grab and Go" breakfast. I don't consider a muffin, instant oatmeal, and a granola bar breakfast. And the day they "treated" us with donuts, they were all gone early.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. We appreciate the kind comments about the cleanliness of our facility; however, we apologize that our Grab-n-Go Breakfast was not what you were expecting. It is our desire to offer a light breakfast option to our guests while still keeping our rates as low as possible for all guests including those who utilize their in-room kitchens to prepare a hot breakfast should they so desire. I have checked our hotel description on Hotwire.com and while the picture of the breakfast we offer is accurate the description of "Free Breakfast" I agree could be a bit more descriptive. I will contact Hotwire to see if they may be able to change that to reflect the Grab-n-Go style breakfast that it is. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at bwo@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I recently stayed two nights in your Woburn hotel. Check in was smooth even though they seemed to be training new desk help. Good luck to her. She was very sweet but not sure her name. The room was nice and I was told they were recently renovated. Also, The convenience of a grocery store across the street was a plus!!!
I will definitely return.
Thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience during your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you had a great check-in process, especially since we were in the midst of training our newest staff member. I will be sure to share your comments with them! As well, I am happy that you enjoyed your room and our convenient location.

If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at BWO@extendedstay.com or 781-938-3737 , so we can speak directly. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed at this facility almost two weeks, and there was never a problem. Cindy at the front desk went above and beyond with any questions I had, always with a smile. The unit was very clean and evidently recently renovated. Although there seemed to be several children there, it was quiet all the time. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Margo - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for providing us with feedback about your two week stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Cindy, and will definitely share them with her. As well, I am very glad that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet.