“Great location”

Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed there this past weekend for my daughters graduation. The staff was super friendly I had a young girl with long blonde hair check me in, she went over and beyond for me and my family. She gave me directions to malls and good places to eat. Called me a cab to get me to the airport and offered another cab to me for any place in the area for just $7 dollars. Also it's right near the food store and many restaurants. My mattress was super comfortable and the room was nicely updated. Only down side was the pool wasn't just open yet. Other then that I would go back again just for how great my stay was and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay and congratulations on your daughter's graduation!. It's great to hear that our staff was able to assist with all of your needs while you were attending your daughter's graduation. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The room came with a full-sized refrigerator, 2-top stove (there was one cooking pot available for use), kitchen sink, and microwave. Cooking your own meals definitely helps you stay within your budget when your traveling. Even better is that the Stop&Shop is almost right across the street (less than 5mins away)! There's also a Beacon Grille on your way to the grocery store if you wanted to eat out.
The staff was friendly and efficient during check-in and check-out. i was able to book my room for $40 using Priceline's Name-Your-Own price. Definitely worth it!
At the time of my stay (mid-April) there was some sort of construction next to the hotel. I didn't noticed it until I looked out my room's window. During my stay, I have no noise complaints and wouldn't even have known there was construction since it's so quiet. I'm out of the room most of day since I was traveling for buisiness, but when I'm in my room it was quiet and there was no disburnace to my night sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a descriptive review of your stay with us. Thank you for not just mentioning how great all of our in-room amenities are, but also highlighting some information about the area we are located in! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

First off, the woman I spoke to was amazingly friendly and professional. She gave me all the information I was seeking without having to drag it out of her, nor did she make me feel that I was bothering her. Having to stay in alot of hotels lately, I can assure you this type of customer service is the exception. When I arrived, she continued to impress me with her true interest in making check in efficient and ensuring that all my needs were met. I asked for quiet and that is exactly what I got. I only wish I knew her name, because she is to be commended for her hard work. The room was perfect- I wish I had been able to stay longer to make use of it all. I have already reserved a room there for my next visit in May because I was so impressed. Other hotels seem to take business for granted. That did not seem to be the case here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Hello and thank you for staying with us as well as for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at our Woburn Extended Stay America. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here and that Roxanne made your stay much more pleasant.

Guest service is very important to our company and we are very pleased the associates in Woburn are showing us they agree. From the management TEAM to every single employee at the hotel, we thank you for your comments, your loyalty and your business. We hope you will enjoy your next stay with us hoping it is very near in the future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for seven nights in June 2008, so please ignore the TripAdvisor time stamp, which doesn't record more than a couple of years back. I am a Boston native, but often find it convenient to stay in a hotel when visiting (I don't live there now). The hotel itself was comfortable,, i.e. good room and friendly staff, but the style of the building seemed to shriek "prison." There were virtually no decorations anywhere. Great location, though, for late-night snack eaters like me, because it iss across the street (cross carefully on foot! busy street!) from a Stop & Shop supermarket. Also, whether you're in suburban Boston on business or pleasure, you're not far from almost all major highways at that spot (95,2, and 93 into downtown Boston and Logan Airport, and also north to NH and ME). You shopaholics will be only two I-95 (aka route 128) exits from the capital city of shopping, the Burlington Mall.

I guess I'm someone who likes to have a little bit of style in my hotel building (not much, just a little. I'm the guy who still thinks "Eine Kleine Nachmusik is really the jingle in the Plumrose Danish Ham commercial) , and this hotel seemed sterile. If that doesn't matter to you, don't let my personal idiosyncrasy deter you from staying here. You may be one who is to be holed up in your room writing reports and could care less whether or not there is a genuine copy of a fake Renoir on the wall. If so, this place is DEAD QUIET. Great place for a novelist, a monk, or even a district manager.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Trowel_Brother
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the hotel decor appealing when you stayed with us on your last trip to Boston. I am happy to announce that we recently went through a renovation and we have updated our decor. All areas of the hotel have received new flooring and paint. All guest rooms received new mattresses, bedding, sofas, artwork and televisions. We are pleased that you were happy with the staff and the location of the hotel. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate that you shared your feedback with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel in the near future to enjoy all the new upgrades.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Only complaint I have is the comfort of the bedding. The bed had the EXTRA firmness like throwing 2 comforters on a cement floor and laying on them. Did I hit the 200 character minimum yet? Guess not. If they want that many put a counter on it. I am a man of few words.

Room Tip: Feb 2013 there was construction on the one side of hotel. They started early and weren't concer...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the mattress to your liking. All mattresses within the hotel were replaced six weeks ago and I am sorry to hear that the new pillow top mattresses did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am sending it to our corporate purchasing department for their review. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate that you shared your feedback with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bwo@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel in the past, and have enjoyed the option of eating in our room. With a full kitchen, that is very convenient. The hotel has just been redecorated, and renamed, and everything was sparkling and fresh. It is a very convenient location, right at the intersection of two Interstate highways, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if there is a quiet side (or floor) of the hotel if you are a sensitive sleeper. We s...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hello and thank you for staying with us again here at the Extended Stay America in Woburn, MA. We are so happy to hear that you have again enjoyed the result of our recent renovation and upgrades to our mattresses, television, and continental breakfast. It was a pleasure having you with us again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and we were extremely impressed. Everything about our stay was excellent. All of the rooms have been completely renovated. We were the first guest to stay in our newly renovated room and found it to be very comfortable and nicely decorated. We especially enjoyed the full kitchen as we were able to cook breakfast and dinner with ease. There’s an excellent grocery store located across the street where you can find all of your food and drink needs. The staff here is exceptional, very helpful, and friendly and we received great service. All of the front desk staff was very helpful and always smiling. It's a wonderful place to stay and I strongly recommend this hotel for comfort, cleanliness and friendly staff.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor with a view of the pool area and enjoyed this view for its quiet, garde...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Hello and thank you for staying with us as well as for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay here at Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you back soon, possibly this summer so that you may use that swimming pool!