“Finally breakfast in Winthrop worth paying for”
Review of Jac's Cafe

Jac's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Winthrop
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Winthrop is not the best place for breakfast at all. But thank god for this place.
The best people serve the best food. Great litle place. fast and friendly and so clean with great value for your buck.

3  Thank MattA612

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great Omelets and muffins - Good variety for breakfast -get there early for a table!!
Does great take-out business as well and serves lunch.

1  Thank 2ifbyc_12
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband found this place based on reviews, not being from the area, it felt off the beaten path in a charming neighborhood. We enjoyed sitting in the cafe watching all the locals start their day with their coffee and bagels. I'm huge on breakfast, so I need a little more subsistence in the morning. I ordered the french toast (very good) and my husband, the big breakfast (not sure what it was called), but I think it had one of everything on the menu. Food and service were great! Would recommend. I have to say, this was the most amount of food we have received for the value in a really, really long time!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Great breakfast spot in Winthrop. Jac's was close to our hotel and we had breakfast there before heading into Boston for the day. The prices are great, they have a really great selection from breakfast, and they serve up your meals quickly. There was a line both times we visited, but we ordered and got our food in less than 10 minutes.

The eggs benedict is awesome - at $6, you can't beat that. Also, the french toast is dynamite! The large order is very big, but if you're hungry, it's the way to go.

2  Thank alg04c
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I've lived in the are a for a couple years now and have become borderline addicted to jacs cafe. The food is great made fresh while you wait. The coffee is always fresh and always good. But its the value and the service that keep me going back at least a couple times a week.

1  Thank king_poom