“Excellent Breakfast Spot!”

Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Winthrop
Oceanport, New Jersey
“Excellent Breakfast Spot!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great Omelets and muffins - Good variety for breakfast -get there early for a table!!
Does great take-out business as well and serves lunch.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 2ifbyc_12

El Segundo
“Large Portions”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband found this place based on reviews, not being from the area, it felt off the beaten path in a charming neighborhood. We enjoyed sitting in the cafe watching all the locals start their day with their coffee and bagels. I'm huge on breakfast, so I need a little more subsistence in the morning. I ordered the french toast (very good) and my husband, the big breakfast (not sure what it was called), but I think it had one of everything on the menu. Food and service were great! Would recommend. I have to say, this was the most amount of food we have received for the value in a really, really long time!

• Visited May 2012
Tallahassee
“Great food, great prices!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Great breakfast spot in Winthrop. Jac's was close to our hotel and we had breakfast there before heading into Boston for the day. The prices are great, they have a really great selection from breakfast, and they serve up your meals quickly. There was a line both times we visited, but we ordered and got our food in less than 10 minutes.

The eggs benedict is awesome - at $6, you can't beat that. Also, the french toast is dynamite! The large order is very big, but if you're hungry, it's the way to go.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank alg04c
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast in the revere/Winthrop area by far.”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I've lived in the are a for a couple years now and have become borderline addicted to jacs cafe. The food is great made fresh while you wait. The coffee is always fresh and always good. But its the value and the service that keep me going back at least a couple times a week.

1 Thank king_poom

Been to Jac's Cafe? Share your experiences!