“Wonderful Italian dinner with great service”
Review of D'parma Restaurant

D'parma Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Winthrop
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

First place I've been to where you can BYOB and not be charged for corkage. Waitress very sweet and suggested chicken Marsala. Wonderful, chicken cut with a fork and melted in your mouth. Plenty of fresh bread and dipping olive oil on the table. Most memorable Meal of my trip, will definitely be back when I can.

2  Thank joseph f

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Real authentic Italian taste. Very accommodating waitstaff. The calamari appetizer was tender and tasty. Generous portions--enough for two meals. You can BYOB. My niece and I had a veal parmigiana dish that we both thought was superb. My nephew had swordfish that he enjoyed very much. We shared a chocolate desert that was very good. It was filled to capacity so it was a bit loud. I've been told it's not good to sit near the door in the winter. I definitely will return to this great restaurant.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been here dozens of times never had a bad meal everyone who works there is inviting and there's a warm atmospher

1  Thank Ashley N
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The house salad was ok but the main I had was tasteless. I had meatball Ziti and the meatballs had the consistency of a lump of oatmeal and tasted burned. The sauce had no flavour at all. The hotel I stayed at rated this restaurant highly, but I can't give it but one star. Go to the North End of Boston if you want good Italian food, This was awful.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great restaurant. Fav Italian on North Shore. It is popular so you may have to wait, but it has always been worth the wait in my opinion. It can get loud with tables sitting 15-20 people. Quite common to see folks celebrating special ocasions here.

1  Thank sunilg