“love it”

Dining options: Reservations
Lynn
“love it”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Friendly personnel, totally different then any place I been too round Boston area I had fried calamari as appetizer and lamb plate very delicious and I finish up with the Famous Moroccan tea also tried Hookah, my date and I were very impressed with the service and the quality of food, I recommend it to any one never been in KASBAH

• Visited April 2012

“Don't go if you don't like it you still have to eat it”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Ordered a steak med rare came out well. Tried to get what I ordered but at this place I guess that dosent matter cook named manya gave me the same one back. wow that was a shock. Rest of the food was ok but don't think I would ever go back.

Houston, Texas
“BAD FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

RUN! AWEFUL! HATE IT! (1 star)

The first time was here, I was invited. The first impression was aweful, since is in East Boston, an unattractive part of MA. The restaurant is located in an old house where you smell the dust and old wood. I was so shock when the waiter gave me COLD straight from the fridge supermarket pita bread to accompany my food. A family member went back this week and this time the pita bread was not only cold but OLD!!! The owner of the restaurant is obviously trying to earn money by serving low quality products for a high price. Don't waste your money! The quality of the food and the service are bad. I agree with the comment of another reviewer that says that the calamari are rubber. By the way, I have Moroccan family members, so I know how the quality of the food should be. Well, my family and friends are not ever coming back ever again.

• Visited February 2011
Winthrop, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rock the Kasbah!”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I've been to this Moroccan restaurant a few times over the past 5 years. It used to be difficult to dine there as it seemed the business hours weren't set in stone, so it was hit or miss.

Lately they seem to have a schedule and I always enjoy my dining experience there. On certain days they have a belly dancer who entertains the crowd. With the music, the costumes, the atmosphere, it all feels magical. The food is always amazing! I've yet to try everything on the menu but everything I have tried is incredible. The Tapas are my favorite selection on the menu, being $5.50 each or a choice of four at $16.95. I split an order of four with my beau for a birthday party last weekend and have attached pictures. :)

The only downside of my last visit was that the service wasn't as attentive as it could have been. When we mentioned something to the waiter, we were told he was the only one working the dining room which we found odd.

1 Thank bostoniata
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bad food and service”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Do yourself a favor. Do your homework, find out alternate choices, and what traditional moroccan food means....This place isn´t it! Terrible meat and quality of food. Overpriced. Terrible service, especially at the bar...Tacky decor and loud ambience, when they are lucky enough to even have anyone in there..!
How they stay in business? no clue....I eat out all the time. not a complainer, except for when food is disgusting and/or overpriced and/or it comes along with indifferent/badservice!
Save your money. Go to Tangierino´s in Charlestown, instead!