“Delicious chowder!”

Nick's Place
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving pizza, roast beef, calzones, subs & salads. Large menu. Fast, reliable, courteous service at a great price. The freshest ingredients. Eat-in, takeout or delivery. We also cater!
Stoughton, Massachusetts
“Delicious chowder!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Nick's has an amzing variety of foods: pizza, seafood, steak. On this visit, we were looking for something hot to bring back to our hotel. We ordered one cheese pizza and two chowders to go. The pizza was very good, but the chowder was even better!

Visited December 2012

California, USA
“Great submarine sandwich”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had what can only be described as "Italian Salsa" on a sub packed with meat and cheese. Messy but delicious.

Visited September 2012
Oakland, California
“Great roast beef, steak and cheese”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Been eating here for years and make it a point to stop by whenever I fly in or out of Logan. Classic, quick and always worth the detour. Maybe the best steak and cheese outside of Philly.

Winthrop, Massachusetts
“Awful”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have orders from nicks for years and feels like they have gone down hill.. Last order was a cold veggie sub the bread was steal and gross bearly anything in the sub and I found hair in between the cheese I threw up and will never order from them again

Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Have only had delivery but it was delicious!”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We have ordered delivery from here a few times at work. Simply delicious, I've had the chicken parmeasean, eggplant parmeasean, and lasagna. The lasagna is honestly some of the best I've ever had. The portions are large and they come with garlic bread. Wednesday's all pasta dishes are half off. I've just discovered Nick's in the past couple weeks but I will definately be going back for more.

• Visited August 2011