“Better than average in a great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of cafe rossetti's

cafe rossetti's
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Winthrop
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Better than average in a great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I got the frutti di mare in a white sauce. The sea food was overcooked and the sauce was very buttery. Flavor was average. Needed capers. My wife got a great meal so it averaged out. This is a very noisy place. Right on shore drive on the oceans edge made this a great location. Bring your own booze is a good thing also. Parking was easy.

South Dakota
“Holy Cannoli!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We ate here our first night in Massachusetts--I really need to thank the guy at Thrifty for the recommendation! The food was AMAZING. I had never heard of a byob restaurant, so if you go and would like some adult beverages with your meal--byob! The view is lovely, staff is very friendly-- get a meatball with whatever you order and a canolli! They are delicious. I mean, I would consider moving to Massachusetts so I could eat one of those cannolis every day. This place is great,check out the North End, but eat here!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Consistently Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Haven't been back to Cafe Rosetti's since the winter and the food continues to be amazing for a small little place with a small kitchen. Beet salad was delish and so are those stuffed figs. The bone in swordfish special with risotto was fantastic. We went with another couple and all loved our meals and the cannoli and limoncello cake too. Best of all you can bring your own wine.
Cafe Rosetttis is very small and loud, but overall we love it. You get an excellent meal at a great price.
The wait staff is wonderful as well. They work in tight quarters and are able to dodge around nicely. They very attentive which is big in my book when you dine out.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice little restaurant tucked away in Winthrop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I went to café Rossetti for lunch and my meal was fantastic! I got the chicken, broccoli, ziti Rosetti with butter sauce. For dessert, I had the warm chocolate cake. The selection is pretty extensive, especially if you like Italian food. If you go for lunch, the prices are really good. The dinner menu starts at 3pm. The prices go up quite a bit. The service is great and if you sit near the window, you can see the ocean. It is not a fancy restaurant and it is a bit small but it is nice.

• Visited August 2013
Guelph, Canada
“Fun place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

While on vacation from Canada, friends took us there for supper. What a gem! The food was delicious; the portions very generous and the service very friendly. Thank you Donna.Nice to get a hug on the way out. The figs wrapped in prosciutto were perfect and the mushroom raviolis so tasty. We will definitely come back next year.

• Visited July 2013