“Just not for me.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We go here to pick up items for any business meetings we have. We always get the same items,
Assorted Scones and Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake. I personally do not care for either product, But that's my individual tastes.
What I do like about Panera Bread is their Soup and Sandwich Combinations. I also enjoy the Iced Green Tea as a beverage.
I usually order the Chicken Noodle Soup with a half Sierra Turkey Sandwich.
The soup is always hot and delicious. The Turkey sandwich is very good and it is a standard for me when I visit for lunch.
Bottom Line here is:
Go and enjoy a soup and sandwich for lunch, but, be careful if you decide on the bakery items.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food was good. I liked the atmosphere and the bread bowl was divine. Sandwiches are fresh, crunchy and delicious!