“Wedding rehearsal dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The '6 House Pub

The '6 House Pub
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Steubenville, Ohio, United States
“Wedding rehearsal dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

We had a wonderful buffet meal in a historic setting . The buffet was sirloin tips , fish and chicken. Very tasty and distinct in the way the food was made. We would enjoy going again.

Visited August 2014

Whippany, New Jersey
“Horrible and Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We were so excited to try The '6 House Pub after seeing the menu online. To say the service was horrible is an understatement. While we were seated almost immediately, we waited over 30 minutes for someone to come to our table and take drink orders. My husband went to let the hostess know that we had not been greeted or served since being seated. She told us that she was sending someone over right away. 10 minutes later we were still sitting there with 2 hungry kids and no server. Completely fed up at that point, we got up and left. While I understand it was a busy Saturday night, there is no reason why we should've have sat there for long. We are a pretty easy-going family when it comes to eating out. For us to get up and leave speaks volumes for the crummy level of customer service.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Stacey V
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Awful service, tasteless food...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

We decided to try someplace new and to say I regret that decision is an understatement. After asking to sit outside, we were told we were in luck and there was one table left. We arrived on the patio to several empty tables, only to be put at the one that had no shade. It then took about 10-15 minutes for our drink order to be taken. Our server was pleasant, but slow and inattentive. While we waited another 15 minutes for our drinks to come, we were treated to the overly loud and obnoxious group of bikers' conversation and cigarette smoke. Our appetizer came, and to quote my husband, it was, "underwhelming." I asked the server her opinion of two dishes and went with the lobster risotto per her suggestion. It arrived looking less than appealing. It was lobster meat on top of rice, peas and red bell,peppers. The description listed sweet peas, roasted red peppers and dill on top. Well, perhaps those red peppers were walked past the oven on their way out the door to me, but in no way were they roasted. There was no dill and I would not call what I had risotto! it was rice. Bland rice. No seasoning. No flavor. The lobster meat didn't have any flavor. My husband's meal was equally unappealing. My pomegranate martini was the highlight of the meal...and my roll. We promised each other we would NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!

• Visited August 2014
Ticonderoga
“"A beautiful, relaxing escape."”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate a few dinners at the restaurant and had a very good meal each time. The food was good and the wait staff very nice. Ask Kyra for a peach martini..... very refreshing! The patio is enjoyable as is eating inside. Overall our group agreed we would go again and recommend it to others. Thanks!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nelson S
West Nyack, New York, United States
“Pretty location, bad food and service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch on the way to drop my son off at tennis camp. The location is very pretty and especially nice if you eat on the patio. However, I do not recommend eating here. My one son had chicken tenders which he ate with gusto. He definitely had the best meal. Our sandwiches were bland, at best. The waitress was friendly and refilled our drinks attentively. However, we never got napkins and were reduced to using our cocktail napkins. The meal cost over 60 dollars. Frankly I would rather stop at McDonald's for half the price. The place was pretty crowded, so maybe we just didn't order right, but I can tell you I won't try it again.

• Visited July 2014