“Friday Night Out To Eat”
Review of The '6 House Pub

The '6 House Pub
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Friday Night Out To Eat”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and me along with our friends like to go out on Friday nights to have dinner.
We had heard good things about the 6 House Pub in Williamstown Ma, and decided to give it a try.
The restaurant has a rustic interior and makes for a cozy atmosphere. The hostess and our wait staff were very friendly and courteous.
The menu had a wide variety of foods. Some good old stand by items and some that had an interesting twist to them. However, we were all there for the fish and chips that we had heard so much about.
The problem I find with fish and chips is that something in the meal isn’t good. Either it's the fish or the fries or coleslaw or some combination there of.
Everything was excellent, and done the way I like them. Everyone else thought the same except for my wife. According to her, the fish was over cooked. So 3 out 4 isn't bad.
The fish and chips were on special so the price was very reasonable. The other meals from what I remember went from $15 to $25.
Plan to go back and try something else off the menu. I'll write another review when that happens.
I would say it's worth giving this place a try.

East Northport, New York
“Nice atmosphere. Disappointing food. No manager presence.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

When I ordered my buffalo burger medium I did not expect half of the patty to be rare and half to be well done. My daughter's kid burger was rare and after the recook it was medium rare. The server was empathetic and had the drinks taken off the check but the cost of the two inedible meals was more than our two drinks. Not sure if a manager was on duty because they never bothered checking on our table despite the complications with our meal.

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“The Service Is Key”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I always say that service is 90% of a dining experience and the service here is no exemption. My wife and I visited the '6 House Pub on a mini honeymoon. The food itself was very good. My wife ordered the shrimp cocktail was was very fresh, and the New England clam chowder which couldn't have been more authentic. I ordered Teryaki Shrimp which was pretty standard. Both of us had the filet as the main course which was cooked to perfection, although we found that the sauce on top was average and took away from the full flavor of the meat. Back to the service. We had the pleasure of having Lauren as our server and I must say that her service was impeccable. It appeared that the restaurant was a little busy, and she had a large number of tables. However, she never skipped a beat!! She was timely with all the dishes, she was polite, and very professional. Thank you Lauren for a wonderful dining experience!

bethel Ct.
“Excellent food at great prices in a friendly pub”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We liked everything about our meals. The high quality of the food, excellent deserts and good drinks-at excellent prices-this is a gem of a restaurant/pub!

Visited February 2014
bethel Ct.
“Great food, nice pub with friendly staff and reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Excellent place to bring a group and have fun!! We had a great meal, excellent deserts and drinks-all at reasonable prices with a friendly staff-I will be back.