“Excellent restaurant”
Review of The '6 House Pub

The '6 House Pub
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
New Market, Virginia
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Four of us went to this restaurant to celebrate our friend's birthday, and we were very pleased with the atmosphere of the restaurant, the food and Alison, our server. We will definitely return during subsequent visits to the Berkshires. This was the best dinner we had during our entire week in that area.

Reading, MA
“Probably an off night”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Got there about 6:30 on a Thursday night. Not that a busy. 15 minutes later we met our waitress. We ordered and about 30 minutes later our food was delivered. However, we had no utensils to be able to eat our dinner. Iafter a few minutes I requested that so wine find our waitress. We requested utensils and I pointed out that my hamburger was supposed to have arrived with lettuce,tomatoes and onion. By then we also needed something else to drink. I ordered my hamburger medium rare. After one bite I discovered it was well done and since the garnish hadn't arrived wi my meal, by the time I began eating it was no longer hot. I had hoped the waitress would check on us, but that never happened, until she saw me talking with the manager where she was now bringing me the bill. In the end, the manager made things right. But I left hungry.

West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Awesome meal and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We ate at '6 House Pub as part of a Living Social deal that included two nights in a luxury suite (which it actually was!) and a meal for two at the Pub. We ate there the first night, and they were true to their word that we could order anything on the menu. We ordered probably the most expensive appetizers, entrees, and desserts, and we got them all! Lobster Martini appetizer, Surf and turf dinner of filet mignon with lazy lobster, chocolate molten lava cake -- and they were all excellent. Service was very good, and we were able to bring in the free bottle of wine we'd gotten with the deal and they served it to us. We enjoyed the meal so much that we came back the next night on our own nickel.

• Visited May 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Best lobster roll... ever!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here several years back for lunch. I had the lobster roll and remarked at how good it was. Years later, after 10 days on our motorcycles visiting Maine, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick I can say that this is STILL the best lobster roll I've ever had. I ordered it warm with a buttered, toasted roll. Yum! Well worth the 5-hour ride to Williamstown!

Whitman, Massachusetts, United States
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband found this place while I was attending meetings at a conference. We were seated right away. Our server - Meg was super nice and very efficient. As we looked around the restaurant we could see that all of the servers were always moving and checking on their customers. Food was great. My husband had the pork chop and I had appetizers. Everything was delicious.