“If I wanted frozen veggies, I would eat at home”
Review of Spice Root

Spice Root
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Very disappointed. Had not been here in many years. Service very good but chicken dry and poorly plated. Worst of all the veggies (extra charge) were clearly from a bag of frozen mixed vegetables. It was also not inexpensive. Will not be back.

There are newer reviews for Spice Root

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice atmosphere and service but the quality of the food is what distinguishes this place. In addition to a range of Indian dishes, many of them vegetarian, there are other Asian cuisines represented. More vegetables available than in many Indian restaurants in North America.

2  Thank Joshua M
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Spice Root has a delicious lunch buffet for $10 that has any vegetarian options. I enthusiastically recommend!

2  Thank wilvey
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I went here from our stay 20-30 mins away in New Lebanon, NY at Red Robin Song Vegan B&B! This place was delicious, we loved the vegan bread option that was whole wheat and loved the Aloo Gobi (potatoes and cauliflower) curry dish! Very good samosa chat appetizer too, we just ordered it without the yogurt for it to be vegan and it was so delicious! I highly recommend if you are in the area and looking for great Indian food!

3  Thank Allison H
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We recently had the opportunity to dine at Spice Root with friends and family. Although this is my first time commenting, we have eaten there on several occasions. Each time was a great experience and we look forward to our next visit. The food was exceptional, as was the service. I would recommend Spice Root to anyone visiting the Williamstown area.

2  Thank Jack32621