From the minute I checked in, I knew it was a motel that is well-run. Many small business owners could learn much from these owners & how to run a business to be proud of. It's clean and well-kept. They know their scene very well (as they should) and impart that information to their visitors, which made my stay smooth. The location is unmatched...it's a quick walk to all the places I wanted to go. You needn't use your car once you arrive. Coffee along with a few options for breakfast is served in the morning but if you are looking for more to eat there are restaurants a few steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take Route 2 East into Massachusetts and Williamstown and we are a half mile from Williams College. We are less than 1 mile from Sterling and Francis Clark Art Institute, Williams Theater Festival, Williams College Musuem of Art, and 62 Center for Theater and Dance. The Willows Motel, a non-smoking AAA 2 diamond rated Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is less than 5 miles from Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and Mohawk Trail. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort 15 miles, Tanglewood 30 miles, and the Norman Rockwell Museum 38 miles. We are 45 miles from the Albany Airport. Start your day with hot coffee and homemade muffins at the charming, Willows Motel Williamstown and enjoy free wireless internet, a seasonal continental breakfast, and heated pool. Sorry no pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Willows Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Williamstown
- Willows Motel Williamstown