We chose this motel because it was billed as being walking distance from Williams College, but it was quite a distance away. When we arrived, we were told that the pool was closed for chemical cleaning. We were charged more than we had been quoted on the phone when making the reservation. The room was dark and shabby. One of the lights didn't work; we requested a new bulb twice, but got no response. The towels were so thin, you could almost see through them. The breakfast was nothing to write home about. Even though it was a no smoking room, every room had chairs with an ashtray outside it, and you could smell the smoke. Ugh, I guess you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take Route 2 East into Massachusetts and Williamstown and we are a half mile from Williams College. We are less than 1 mile from Sterling and Francis Clark Art Institute, Williams Theater Festival, Williams College Musuem of Art, and 62 Center for Theater and Dance. The Willows Motel, a non-smoking AAA 2 diamond rated Magnuson Hotels affiliate, is less than 5 miles from Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art and Mohawk Trail. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort 15 miles, Tanglewood 30 miles, and the Norman Rockwell Museum 38 miles. We are 45 miles from the Albany Airport. Start your day with hot coffee and homemade muffins at the charming, Willows Motel Williamstown and enjoy free wireless internet, a seasonal continental breakfast, and heated pool. Sorry no pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Willows Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Williamstown
- Willows Motel Williamstown