“Wouldn't consider going anywhere else to eat in Williamstown”

Pera Mediterranean Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Pera Mediterranean Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Middlebury, Vermont
“Wouldn't consider going anywhere else to eat in Williamstown”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The quality of food and service at Pera is unbeatable. The menu offers a large selection of Turkish and Mediterranean dishes. If you have tickets for a performance at the Williamstown Theater they will recommend dishes that can be prepared more quickly than others.

Grafton, New York
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We went to Pera for the first time to celebrate a birthday, dining outside on a beautiful evening. I had observed, several times, how it attracted a nice crowd and my visit to the website only perked my interest further. It exceeded the expectations of my companion and I. We shared a terrific flat-bread appetizer. I enjoyed scrumptious perfect scrod. My companion raved over her watermelon salad (a special) with grilled shrimp, walnuts and feta cheese. Our key lime pie was the piece de resistance. We had a very nice conversation with Fahri Karakaya, the owner. Finished the evening next door with a movie at Images Cinema. Five star outing. Well worth the ride over the Petersburgh Pass.

“good food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

A nice spot for afternoon lunch. The falafel was exceptional good. My son really enjoyed the lamb burger. The pera salad was really flavorful.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A great find in Williamstown”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My wife and I were recommended to try Pera by our host in Williamstown and we liked the description of the cuisine on offer. We were not disappointed. The menu was interesting with options available to suit a range of appetites ranging from small to large. Most of all we enjoyed the subtle flavours in the items we chose. Service was smooth and pleasant. We thoroughly recommend Pera for a meal in which quality predominates.

• Visited June 2014
Studio City, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food...try the lamb burger.”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Fantastic food. Loved this place. Visiting Williamstown from Los Angeles and by chance walked into Pera to get out of the rain on the 4th of July. I didn't know what to expect or what to order from the extensive menu. Someone suggested the lamb burger.

Wow. The meat was fresh, seasoned with feta, and delicious..the bun perfectly toasted on the outside. Really great. I travel frequently on business across the country and this is one of the best burgers I've had. Also ordered a side salad which was perfect. If I lived locally, I'd be eating here for lunch or dinner once a week. It was that good. Complete meal satisfaction.

Owner and staff were top notch, hard working and friendly. Highly recommended.

One business tip suggestion --consider making the menu smaller. No need for so many possibilities. It would make decisions easier for clientele and would allow for the kitchen to focus on the house specialities. Otherwise, Bravo!

1 Thank Westportquay