“Excellent service”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent service”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Delicious food,served graciously and quickly ..a little higher priced, but then you are in the town of Williams College!

Visited June 2012

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Great food.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We loved the food and the friendly service. We had lunch and the portions were good sized with prices that were low.

Visited June 2012
Williamstown
“Great Sushi and lunch specials”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I am always suspicious of Asian restaurants in rural towns. I am especially suspicious of places that serve a wide range of cuisine. The owners/staff are all Thai, which is a good sign. The Thai offerings are not as authentic as I would expect in a big city, but they are catering to their customers (mainly Williams College students and their families). If you want some well-prepared, American-Thai cuisine, this is a great choice.
The sushi is actually the best in the area. They offer a wide range of rolls that are made by people who care about the presentation of food.
The service is great, although it probably helps that I have eaten here several dozen times.
The lunch bento boxes are an amazing deal. $13 for tempura, sushi, sashimi, and soup cannot be beat. (note I said AND, not OR). They have cheaper boxes if you do not want to be a pig.

I highly recommend this place.

Visited April 2012
Ashburn, VA
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was my second visit to this nice restaurant. This time my son and I ordered sushi and I was impressed! Had the Ungi and Crazy rolls, in addition to an assorted sushi platter. They were all fresh and tasty. Got back to Northern Virginia and went to my favorite sushi restaurant. I ordered the Crazy roll and compared it to the one in Williamstown. Hands down, Sushi Thai Garden was much better! Can't wait to eat there again sometime in the Fall.

• Visited May 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Good food, average service”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The Thai food that we had was pretty good. The servers weren't terribly friendly. Average prices.

Visited May 2012