“friendly service, ho-hum food”
Review of Water Street Grill

Water Street Grill
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We started with a caprese salad, which was delicious, but a little puzzling with lettuce and other veggies beside the tomatoes and mozzarella (dressed with a terrific basil sauce). My husband's steak was good, and so were the roasted potatoes, but the zucchini was mushy. My Reuben sandwich had almost no sauerkraut, and the bread was soggy, but the corned beef tasted great. Our waitress was friendly and prompt, but the service didn't counterbalance the disappointing food. The place also looks a little worn around the edges.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you leave hungry, it's your own fault. The burgers and salads are enormous. We doubled back a few miles to eat here after finding mostly pizza places. So glad we did.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

In Williamstown for an event at the College. Needed to grab an "after 9:00 PM" bite to eat. Although I have been in Williamstown many times I had never been to the Water Street Grill, even though it had been recommended by several others. I knew it was open and stopped by with my wife. We sat at the bar, had a nice choice of beer and excellent sandwiches. The bartender was pleasant and attentive, the place was full and we will be back again I am sure.

1  Thank jelmwood
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Nothing all that out of the ordinary, but well prepared in a casual pub setting, and our server was very welcoming.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Small outdoor deck allows you to enjoy a cold beer with friends in the sun.
Food seems a little overpriced for a pub type setting,waiting for something exciting and tasty on the menu.