“great for burgers and beers”
Review of Water Street Grill

Water Street Grill
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NC
“great for burgers and beers”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

nice for casual lunch and to watch a game. Food is consistently good, service sometimes great, occasionally really bad.

Riverside
“OK with a large group”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Water Street Grill is not the best food, but it is fun, casual and great for a larger group. Not always my first choice, but OK at times.

Ontario
“Good food & friendly service”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

There was 4 in our party and we all were very satisfied with our meals. They had fresh scallops brought in the day we were there and I had grilled scallops with risotto. So much food that my husband shared, after his clam chowder. The others in our party had steak tips over a salad and fresh tuna steak with salad. Great value for money.

• Visited September 2012
Schenectady, New York
“Specials and fish/chips are great, salads just OK”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've eaten at the Water St Grill only at off-peak times, when only two tables are occupied and there's a regular (whose rambling conversation is audible throughout the restaurant) sitting at the bar. The ambiance is dark wood/fishing-oriented wall decorations/beer advertisements. Each time this summer I have been bothered by flies making frequent visits to our table. And the service could be improved: I would expect more attention when I'm the only customer. The food, though, is hit or miss - and the hits are great. When I've had the special, I've enjoyed it very much. My dining partners who go for fried fish and chips think they are spectacular. When I've ordered salads off the menu, however, I've been disappointed. The ratio of lettuce (not springs greens, arugula, or anything fancy) to goodies (walnuts, dried cranberries, oranges, or whatever is listed on the menu) is pitifully small. The reason I go to the Water St grill is that the price is right, the location is good, and my friends want to experience that fish and chips again.

San Francisco, California
“Bad Choice of Dining”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very, very bad food. Burnt and dry crab cake sandwich, runny alfredo sauce, breadsticks with Promise "butter", buffalo cod (what is that) salad with gorgonzola and cranberries and sticks of celery...enough said. Just drink beer here.

1 Thank SUNNYDNJ