We've stayed here many times because of easy access to the theater festival venue and (most importantly) their flexibility in allowing one night stays (as opposed to many other Williamstown hotels that have two night minimums). But this place badly needs a make-over. We stayed in a "suite" with a pullout sofa that is comparable to a standard room at a Hyatt or Hilton in any major US city. The decor is straight out of 1972 or 1872 -- and not in a good way. For these prices, you expect more. The bathrooms are even worse than the sleeping rooms. Come on people -- time to freshen the place up. If you're going to have tacky vending machines and ice machines on each floor, they should at least work. One good thing is the swimming pool but the "sauna" again must have been built in 1902. It's creepy! I love you, Williams Inn, but you need a facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Berkshires Hills, The Williams Inn is set on the Williams College campus and offers 124 guest rooms, four function spaces, complimentary WiFi, an indoor pool and on-site dining. The culinary team is committed to using local, seasonal ingredients and offers New American cuisine featuring New England classics and updated favorites. Continental breakfast is included for all reservations. The inn is a quick walk to The Clark Art Institute, Williamstown Theatre Festival and many natural attractions including the Appalachian Trail. The Williams Inn is located at 1090 Main Street, Williamstown, Mass. 01267. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Williams Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williams Hotel Williamstown
- Williams Inn Williamstown Ma