“Cozy Great atmosphere”

Dana's Grillroom
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Wilbraham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: recently opened. Burgers and such.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Excellent food Good value Choice of indoors or out of a side deck Dining room comfortable or bar tables

1  Thank Owenmiles2

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I ordered the Rack of Lamb. It was Outstanding! Perfectly cooked and nicely sauced. In fact, I would have liked a little more sauce! Everyone at the table enjoyed their food. I tried my wife's Thai shrimp which was EXCELLENT!
My martini was well made and perfectly served. I very much enjoyed this evening. Thanks! to all!

2  Thank ciaotebaldi
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

$20
Appetizer- a salad- Really???

That makes the dish $20 with a salad, that should be included.
Don't want or need a dessert.

Had the filet franchaise- soggy and no flavor. Lemon??? None.

Desert was suppose to be a chocolate mousse, lol.....it was chunky and so not good.

Meal was worth about $9.95 tops!
The Sunset was better.

I'll never go back

4  Thank Vetters22
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Went to Dana's tonite for the weekly $20 special (app, entrée and dessert)! The brussel sprouts were to die for as was the gorgonzola bread the homemade chips! The menu had changed a little so we could try something different. Pork Milanese was outstanding. Especially with my mashed cauliflower! And you just cant finish the dessert balls, but they are out of this world. We wondered if our second visit would be as good as the first, absolutely. Restaurant was completely full by the time we left. Will definitely go back soon. Great food, great price!

3  Thank karen m
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Their food is wonderful have no complaints but they need to change the menus and add some new things. Maybe have more specials with a variety. I would go again but its the same old menu and I would like to try something different.

3  Thank foodLover793