“Great Food”

Dana's Grillroom
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Wilbraham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: recently opened. Burgers and such.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Their food is wonderful have no complaints but they need to change the menus and add some new things. Maybe have more specials with a variety. I would go again but its the same old menu and I would like to try something different.

3  Thank foodLover793

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews we stopped here after seeing our new born grandson for lunch. I ordered the turkey club with chipotle sauce. I did not taste the chipotle sauce once, I ended up asking for mayo. The pickle that came with it was soft and tasteless. The homemade potato chips were good. My wife ordered fish and chips. The fish was overcooked and soggy. The homemade French fries the same, soggy. The coleslaw was ok. The price was about average. The floors were filthy. We would not eat here again.

3  Thank Tim M
Reviewed April 23, 2014

For those of you who are familiar with the area this used to be the old Sunset Restaurant.
This is a place that you have to experience to believe what I'm going to report. To begin with I have been their twice over the last month. The staff is courteous and friendly and very familiar with the menu. In the times I have been we have had sole, steak, Ahi Tuna (unbelievable) blackened shrimp and scallops. All were perfect. The server comes to your table with a serving tray showing all the meats etc. that are on the menu that evening.(like Ruth Chris without the cost) The grilled brussle sprouts were to die for. Meals are served with mashed caulifournia rather than potatoes if you would like. The presentations were beautiful. All in all you have to go to experience this beautiful place. There's music on the weekends. Please go, you won't be dissapointed.

3  Thank noblue
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Bob is the BEST maître de and this is in Western Mass?! Great food on a Sat busy night. Every table filled. The chef brought out a dish of uncut meat to show us the cuts before ordering. 2 inch thick cut pork chop. Request it Gorgonzola. Reasonably priced wine and apps and entres. And Art is for sale on the walls decorating the restaurant! This is the kind of food you expect in a 4-5 star restaurant in Boston with moderate pricing in Western Mass. Very surprised since we live in Boston and typically have low expectations of Western Mass.

2  Thank SwedishRockstar
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Food and drinks are great. You can't beat the $20 week day dinner specials! Ambiance of dining room is satisfactory but the bar is fun and welcoming!

1  Thank Dana S