“Bobby (maitre de) + great food + great atmosphere + art for sale = $$$”
Review of Dana's Grillroom

Dana's Grillroom
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Wilbraham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: recently opened. Burgers and such.
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Bob is the BEST maître de and this is in Western Mass?! Great food on a Sat busy night. Every table filled. The chef brought out a dish of uncut meat to show us the cuts before ordering. 2 inch thick cut pork chop. Request it Gorgonzola. Reasonably priced wine and apps and entres. And Art is for sale on the walls decorating the restaurant! This is the kind of food you expect in a 4-5 star restaurant in Boston with moderate pricing in Western Mass. Very surprised since we live in Boston and typically have low expectations of Western Mass.

2  Thank SwedishRockstar

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Food and drinks are great. You can't beat the $20 week day dinner specials! Ambiance of dining room is satisfactory but the bar is fun and welcoming!

1  Thank Dana S
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have had brunch here twice, since Burgundy Brook was PACKED with people, and I had heard great things about this place from several co-workers. This is not what it seems like from the outside, it is very stylish and sophisticated on the inside. Both times we arrived just as they were opening and were among the first in the restaurant on Sunday morning at 11am.

The omelets are HUGE. Plate sized. For that much food, and the quality of it, everything is very well-priced (including $5 Mimosas and Bloody Mary's). Even with a party of seven(!) we received our food very quickly and cooked to everyone's liking. They even bring seasonal melon out as an appetizer to share. The waitresses were nothing short of attentive and overall, we all had a great experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We dined at this restaurant over the weekend. Upon arrival I hadn't noticed the filth or we wouldn't have eaten there at all. Our party of six waited nearly an hour for wraps and burgers. The wait wasn't so bothersome at first until our grilled chicken pesto wraps had no pesto. when I asked the waitress why it had no pesto she offered to bring some to the table, then came back to let me know that is how they make their pesto. (watered down mayo and flakes of basil). I had to ask again if she could bring some to the table as I just couldn't believe that was what they referred to as pesto. Sure enough it is. I wouldn't dine there again if my meal was free.

4  Thank phil c
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Dana's Grillroom was a great experience. The food was out of this world (Bruschetta, pork Marsala, burger, and the homemade "golf balls" for dessert). When I first pulled up to the restaurant, I did not know what to expect based upon it's external look, but inside is a wonderful atmosphere. I will absolutely come back to this restaurant.

Been to Dana's Grillroom? Share your experiences!