“The Place for PASTA”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: (413) 271-1084
Description: (413) 271-1084
Reviewed February 24, 2012

The service varies at Micael's depending on when you go, but the food is always consistent. This is the best place for pasta, no question about it. If you like it spicy, then try the spicy chicken Mississippi. Another one of my favorites is the Michael's teriyaki Alfredo.

1  Thank marky01095

Reviewed January 2, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here a few times, the food is generally average and priced accordingly. The service staff are good, meals arrive hot and serving sizes are generous. Seating is good, there's no waiting area for when it's busy unless you sit in the bar. The food, while good, could be so much better which would set this restaurant apart from many others close by.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Been here a few times and the more we eat at other western mass italian restaurants the more I wanna come back here. Fresh and authentic. The zuppa di clams is amazing. Best ive had anywhere. They are known for their teriyaki alfredo but that's not our thing. Every thing comes in a pan... Take it how you will. And the seafood fra diavlo!! You get enough food for three meals but its sooo good I always finish it!! The wifey always gets the spicy scallop dish which she just had mentioned she had a craving for and reminded me to write a review. I'm hungry now

1  Thank Jazzy413