“Tasty, but not good on value”
Review of Divine Thai

Divine Thai
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Whitinsville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Delicious Thai food and friendly people in Whitinsville, MA.
northeast usa
“Tasty, but not good on value”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Relieved to finally have a thai restaurant in this area. I have only done take out. Most of the food is extremely flavorful, particularly the chicken satay and wonton soup are amazing, best I have had anywhere. However, the spring rolls are not memorable they are $2.50 EACH and they are small. Sorry, that is a huge loser and so is the pad thai. I feel a few of their dishes have been Americanized and they should return to authentic Thai flavors and strength of spices.

I do return because we love Thai food and this place is convenient and the staff is really nice. I do not want to see this restaurant fail. There are too many disgusting pizza places around here and Divine Thai is a welcome addition.

However, I think the owners or chefs should consider their pricing -- for what you get, it is overpriced. When we dine-in we prefer to drive to Milford or Worcester for Thai.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank flagdaytwins

Uxbridge
“Good Thai in a small town”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Ate at Divine Friday evening. The hostess/waitress was great offering suggestions on apps. We started with the chicken dumplings which came recommended and were fantastic. We also tried the Thai crispy rolls, they were OK probably wouldn't get them again. For our entree we shared the pad Thai and the chicken teriyaki. I really liked the pad Thai and the chicken was grilled and had a light teriyaki sauce over it with fresh veggies. Overall a nice light meal. The restaurant was clean and nothing special but pleasant.

• Visited October 2012
“Kids night out”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My 3 teenagers went, along with a friend and had a great time. They all raved about the food and said the staff was extremely nice, and encouraged them to try different dishes. One of my kids is a vegan and always hard to please. He very much enjoyed his meal. Can't wait to try it myself

1 Thank VBgirls
Boston, Massachusetts
“Finally good Thai!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had my fair share of a great Thai food. This restaurant does a fantastic job. The divine special is excellent. If you like a little spicy the country pad Thai is a must. I will always be back for more!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Thai”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Whitinsville is not a diverse area for food. Divine Thai allows a little variety. I have only dined in and it was a good experience. The owner was very attentive. I loved my meal. Granted, I have had better, but those are big cities! They are doing a great job with what they have. I highly recommend dining in and trying it. The owners even have their waitresses try the different foods in order to better speak about them when asked. That is attention to detail.

• Visited May 2012