“Always good”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Always good”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Iate here almost everyday I lived and worked there. Now I go there everytime I visit my family. Great food,servise, and prices. Don't need a big fancy place for fantastic food!! Keep up the great work!!!

Boston, MA
“Used to be good...”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My husband and I ate here last spring. We used to frequent this place for the fish and chips. I got a Mac & cheese dish that tasted of that non-butter grease substitute. My husband's dish of fish and chips was ok. Overall, it was a bit depressing.

1 Thank Revfan
boston
“we loved it”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

we all enjoyed our meals , i got twin lobsters,,,,,,,,,,,,very good.love the waitresses,,,,service ect.I am going back on my birthday.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank ladyjeanann2002
Needham, Massachusetts
“They knew my name after 3 visits”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

A true family atmosphere not seen in today's pubs. Food is great, if not a tad pricey, and the local flavor is very welcoming. The bartenders seem to know everyone's name. I would consider going back to Kelly's without hesitation.

1 Thank Laserhawk14
Hull, Massachusetts
“Going there since they opened & never a bad meal!”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

It's nothing fancy, but it's the best I've found around here. They're always happy to see you and the food is good: it's fresh and tasty, and while they might have cut down on the portions, that's okay, too.

4 Thank Paparika