“A Hidden Gem”
Review of Ecco Trattoria

Ecco Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Ecco Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had received a gift certificate for Xmas for this restaurant. I took a dry run by it and thought....I never would have thought to go here. It looked like a take out place from the outside until I walked in. The restaurant is on the smaller size but the food is fantastic. The portions are really good. We had Lemoncello Ice Cream and it was so delicious, we plan on going back there very soon.

1  Thank lucille j

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great wine list and very good food! Friendly and fast service! Fresh rolls and great salads. I had the seafood risotto; lots of seafood and good rice (it was a little too tomatoey for my taste, or the restaurant would have received 5 stars!) My friend had the chicken saltimbucca; very tasty! Great bananas foster for dessert! We'll be back.

1  Thank Louvrelover
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tried this lovely little place after driving by many times. Loved it! Appetizers are big enough to share, wonderful fresh salads and breads, and excellent meals. The grilled swordfish special was amazing and the Italian dishes were, too. A nice wine list. Looks like a fun place to stop in for drinks and appetizers at the small bar, also!

1  Thank ShelSouthShore_MA
Reviewed January 31, 2013

What a surprise! Great food. Excellent service. We started with an antipasto and ended with a chocolate dessert. Everything was outstanding. They have special nights. We were there for Pasta Night. We ordered from the regular menu, however, the pasta specials were worth another trip.

2  Thank dick6922
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had another great dinner at Ecco!!!!!!! Had a minor problem with them not accepting American Express Gift Cards but after speaking with owner Eddie I understand why. (It is now posted)
All our meals were wonderful chicken marsala, chicken brocolli and ziti, and chicken parm. Salads big enough to share. Warm bread with olive oil excellent. Always wish I save room to try dessert but it never happens!!!!!

2  Thank Susan C