“OMG!”

Jimmy's Broad Street Diner
Ranked #11 of 122 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Saturday afternoon and is the midst of doing errands, we were in need of lunch. Having driven past Jimmy's many times we thought, let's give it a try. Don't! The wait staff were pleasant and prompt, but the restaurant wasn't clean, and we should have left right then. We chose what seemed safe - a burger and a pastrami sandwich. The burger, requested to be cooked medium, was very well done. The pastrami was so salty it was not edible. The fries were crispy and good. Since the sandwiches were about $7 each, and the pastrami inedible, I give this place a big X. Sadly, the seniors who live across the street may find their hypertension worsening if they frequent this place. -- and they do.

1  Thank GP O

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been to Jimmy's many times, every time we go there is something else we "have" to try! Burgers are large and cooked perfectly. Dinner specials are the greatest, the corned beef dinner on Thursdays is a must try. This diner is a place you have to try!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

As I've passed this cool clean looking diner many times I have never been. This morning we decided to take the trip to Weymouth to Jimmy's Broad Street Diner. This breakfast/lunch/dinner restaurant is exactly what you picture a diner should look like plenty of seats and a small bar for counter dining as well. The lighting colors and open window kitchen gives this diner a comforting feel. Today is a holiday so it was full when we walked in which I hear the place is always pretty busy which ultimately is a good thing! Our waitress was quick to get us what we needed, the coffee was what I like my black coffee to taste like. The menu has everything you want on a breakfast menu. When we walked in we saw and smelt their signature fruit waffle piled high with fruit and whipped cream looking delicious. They also have specials everyday that are inserted in the menu in which they offered today a honey cinnamon French toast with a honey cinnamon glaze topped with strawberrys, blueberrys and whipped cream. My first bite I could tell the bread is certainly freshly made and the flavor was delightful and on point. My brother got the eggs Benedict which was good we also ordered a simple 2 egg breakfast with poached eggs cooked perfectly and Chris got a waffle which I tasted and was also scrumptious and cooked like a waffle should be a tiny bit crisp but certainly not near burnt! I would have to say with the prices being extremely reasonable and the food exceeding the price I will definitely be back for more!

1  Thank GourmetGirl M