“Catchy idea!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant serves a multi-cultural array of food from Hush Puppies to Pirougis. All servings are small and set up almost as a taste-testing. You choose from the menu and they bring it very quickly. If you have 2 at your table, then you get to eat more. But it can be shared with 3 or four and everyone gets a taste of each dish ordered. The only thing I would caution anyone on is if you are calorie conscious, this might not be the place for you. But those Hush Puppies with a Maple Butter sauce was so unusual and delicious as was the unbelievable (3,000 calorie - just a guess) Bacon Mac & Cheese.

1  Thank Donna M
There are newer reviews for Passport

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Husband wanted to go here, but I hate Fat Cat (everyone gets a second chance, but they blew 4), so I said okay lets try it. Very pleasantly surprised! Food and concept was great. Our waiter was wonderful and knowledgeable . Lots of wines by the glass and tons of beer, unusual beers, on tap. Standouts were the Mac n cheese with bacon and corn and for dessert the churros were the best I ever had, the sauces with them were outstanding. Only complaint is on weekend very loud and noisy and they could use a dimmer on the lights. I'll go back with ear plugs and tinted glasses and try more dishes, yum!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have been a huge fan of Fat Cat for a few years now and when I learned that the owner opened a second place I knew I had to try it. The vibe is similar to Fat Cat in that it's relaxed, small and fun. The tapas selection is excellent - there is something for everyone. We had the duck 2 ways which was amazing. We also tried the thai rolls, macaroni and cheese (omg), pulled pork, carpaccio. Everything was so yummy and the portions were just right to get in a good sampling. After a few rounds of drinks for 2 and all of the food, our bill was just about $100 which I consider a steal! Highly recommended!

1  Thank bostonkse
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My two friends and I decided to go here on a whim Friday night. I had been to this spot when it was the previous restaurant and kind of thought it was the same bad restaurant so I never had considered it until one of my friends said she drives by it every night from work and it's always busy. It was busy (hour and 15 min wait) when we arrived but the incredibly nice hostess gave us a tip that 3 seats at the bar were going to be available soon, so we waited....and I'm glad we did! First surprise was the selection of draft craft brews! I couldn't believe the selection....it was like all my favorite past tastings from around the world were in one spot....I decided on the la fin du monde draft, it was perfect! We all had great beer and the bartenders were very helpful and offered samples of a few others before my friends settled on their choices. Next were the bar menus...we were so blown away by the choices we never made it to the full menu. We had a selection of scallops, spring rolls and salad and every bit of it was delicious. I had the prettiest wedge salad ever and the best tasting blue cheese, the presentation was so cool I had to take a photo. Everything on the menu was interesting and I knew I would be definitely back because there was so much to try! The atmosphere was cool....small but not annoying since they really made it feel different. I had no idea the owners of this establishment were the same as the Fat Cat until I read the reviews here. Well done, caught totally off guard, I'm glad we stopped in on a whim.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the sister restaurant of my fav in Quincy, The Fat Cat, same chef, same owners. So I knew going in it was going to be good. The waiter was well informed and ever so helpful. The food was amazing, we had a little of everything. I plan on coming back and trying everything on the menu.

2  Thank ally632