“My Favorite Breakfast Restaurant”
Review of Mad Hatter Cafe

Mad Hatter Cafe
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: American, Irish
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“My Favorite Breakfast Restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I frequent the Mad Hatter Cafe many times in a month; sometimes with my family and sometimes solo. I am never disappointed. Food, service, and coffee are top notch. My children enjoy the crunchy french toast, while the wife loves the omelettes, I'm partial to the eggs benedict and Canadian bacon. Large portions, attentive waitstaff, and friendly atmosphere make this a wonderful eating establishment. I have recommended The Mad Hatter Cafe to many of my extended family and friends, and all agree it is second to none.

Weymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just great”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

By far this place is the best around weymouth .the only other place is Maxie's in stoughton ,they are tied .plenty of breakfast places in weymouth which I have been to .if this place closes I will have to go to Maxie's

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

An excellent breakfast can be had here in Weymouth, MA. About 1/2 mile of route 3 is this lovely little restaurant that serves breakfast all day. The Mad Hatter omelet, more scambled eggs with lots of goodies thrown in is cheesy and yummy. The blueberry pancakes were light and fluffy, order half a batch if you are not a big eater. The veggie benedict were done to perfection with some of the best hollandaise I have ever had at a restaurant. The only down side of the whole breakfast were the greasy homefries mixed with peppers and I think onions though every thing was cooked so much that it all melted together. I left them on the plate after a couple of bites. Way to heavy with all the grease and they had little flavor. The servers are attentive and gracious. We will come again and try to substitute for the homefries.

South Shore, MA
“Breakfast to good to miss!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Wanted to try someplace new for breakfast on the South Shore and glad we did. The Mad Hatter Café is a very small café on Rt 18 with great breakfast meals! The wait to get a table on a Sunday morning was long but worth it. We tried the hash and eggs, the Mad Hatter Omelet, and the meat lovers omelet. All were excellent. the serving are huge and everything was cooked just right. All came with freshly made home fries and toast. the marble rye was excellent. They serve the toast unbuttered and give you a small container of butter to use as you wish. A nice idea! Coffee was good and hot and there was always a staff member filling cups. The staff is very pleasant and very Irish! We'll be back to try some more items off the menu!

• Visited May 2014
Boston, MA
“Best Breakfast on South Shore!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I am very critical when it comes to eating breakfast out. I am normally unimpressed by most breakfast restaurants. Mad Hatter Cafe has the most flavorful, perfectly cooked Veggie Benedict I have ever had! I am so excited to have found it. I don't have a single criticism...very rare for me! Can't wait to go back!