“Best Breakfast on South Shore!”
Review of Mad Hatter Cafe

Mad Hatter Cafe
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I am very critical when it comes to eating breakfast out. I am normally unimpressed by most breakfast restaurants. Mad Hatter Cafe has the most flavorful, perfectly cooked Veggie Benedict I have ever had! I am so excited to have found it. I don't have a single criticism...very rare for me! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and I stopped in today for a late lunch and were pleasantly surprised by our meal which was delicious, and served piping hot. My Rubin was fantastic and flavorful and the wife's burger was excellent as we'll. The owner and staff have done a great job and appear to be building a big fan base- the place is busy morning and afternoon. The location, right off Route 3 on Route 18 is ideal. We will be back.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I guess the lack of alternatives make this place stand out. Service was good, but my steak and cheese omelet lacked flavor. My daughter had a waffle and liked it. My grandmother had the mad hatter omelette and she liked it. I wish I could have given it a 3.5.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Food is good, portions are huge, staff is friendly (seems family owned) and prices are average. It's small so expect to wait for a table. I gave it only 3 stars because none of the cooks were wearing hats, hair and/or beard nets and no one wore gloves to handle food -like the guy that just scratched his nose and then picked up an english muffin to make somebody's sandwhich...or the other guy that wiped his sweaty forehead....gross. If they made the staff cover their hair and wear gloves while handling peoples food I'd give them 4 or 5 stars.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stopped at the Mad Hatter Cafe for a drink on my way home. Since I was parched and looking for somewhere to get a quick drink, I just happened to notice it. When I tried to open the door, it was locked. They had just closed. A gentleman with a charming accent offered to re-open to get me a drink. I was deeply touched by such kindness. Thanks to the Mad Hatter (who I presume is the gentleman with the accent)! I will look forward to bringing my family for breakfast!

2  Thank Catherinemorland