“Best cupcakes on the South Shore!”
Review of Cupcake Mojo

Cupcake Mojo
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Weymouth
Cuisines: American
Description: Seen on Food Networks Cupcake Wars and Wahlburgers on AETV, we love sharing our creations with you. At Cupcake Mojo we love Baking People Happy! We are flavor creators + party makers. Our scrumptious cupcakes and treats are baked with the finest ingredients, swirled with a variety of luscious hand piped icings and decorated just for you!
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Cupcakes Mojo has the friendliest staff. I love their Red Velvet, M&M and Triple Chocolate cupcakes. Today I tried the Peanut Butter cookies. Awesome! Check out their Thanksgiving deserts you can order for Turkey day. Go to their website and like, share & comment for a chance to win a goodie. I won a parfait cup last week! It was PERFECT! Josh

There are newer reviews for Cupcake Mojo

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Lovely place, but disappointed in texture and flavor of cupcakes, not to mention the price. Would not go back.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Love these cupcakes! Really delicious and very creative. They have different ones on different days. I love the Nana's whoppie cupcake. Small shop but worth the trip. They also have birthday parties for the kids, which the kids love doing their own cupcakes..

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My kids loved the cupcakes. My husband and I enjoyed them. They were pretty delicious. They were not the best I'd ever had but were in fact yummy. Cute store. Nice employees. We will be back'

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Tried all the local bakeries and this one is the best by far! Excellent cupcakes and place is adorable. Also girl at register had excellent customer service. A real sweetie.

1  Thank BrittanyL L