“Wish the food was better”
Review of Pacini's Italian Eatery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pacini's Italian Eatery
Cuisines: Italian
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Wish the food was better”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I like the restaurant, especially the location. The food is just not that good.

2 Thank Displaced_in_Boston

“How Do They Stay in Business?”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Have eaten there twice. There is never anyone there, like 2 or 3 tables at 6:00 on a Saturday. Same thing at lunch. It is just a glorified sub shop. This place sells pizza slices. What a waste of an obviously expensive renovation.

1 Thank CamdanHills
Weymouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“God Awful Food and no credit to boot”
Reviewed October 4, 2008

We tried Cannolis, the other night. The meal was mediocre at best. The ambiance was lacking, very tacky, I love how you can watch the two shmucks behind the kitchen cook your food while wiping their nose in front of you. I ordered the Chicken Parm, it was bland, almost taste like they had boiled the crap out of the chicken and tossed it on a plate, covering it with sauce and cheese (which was horrible). My wife ordered the stuffed shells, can we say microwaved? Again, horrible. When the meal was over we were presented with the check, funny how the check binder has a spot for a credit card, but guess what?! you have to use a ATM and get charged a $2 surcharge fee. Let us just say, we had a moment and left little to no tip. We will never go back, this rates up there with one of the worst meals we have ever had. Never again.

1 Thank tommygunnWeymouth
Walpole, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great locally-owned Italian restaurant”
Reviewed May 21, 2008

Cannoli's is very nice. My wife and I are vegetarians, and we like that meat is optional on many dishes. It's one of the few reasonably inexpensive places in the area we can take meat-eaters.

They only take cash, but they have an ATM there so it doesn't really matter.

Try the Cavatappi Capnisto and the Penne Arabiata!

1 Thank muttonking
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've heard some bad things, but I've been there 3 times, and it's not bad, good service, food sometimes dry sometimes a...”
Reviewed February 5, 2008

I've heard some bad things, but I've been there 3 times, and it's not bad, good service, food sometimes dry sometimes a little too salty, but it's not bad. CASH only.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook