“Uneven food and service”
Review of Stockholders

Stockholders
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

been to lunch twice. First time had a large salad; it was excellent and our server was very efficient and available. The second time, my wife and I both had cooked food. It was mediocre at best. Our server was barely adequate; didn't seem to know the menu items we questioned and did not serve the food properly (it was just dumped on the table).

I will probably try it one more time because I accept the fact that my second visit could have been an aberration.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food here is good, prime rib is awesome. Waiters/waitresses are usually pretty good too, be prepared to wait for seating though.

2  Thank James D
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Stop right here!: The finer places in the big cities need to come here to see what good really is. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is terrific and the service is superb. I had the flat iron steak and I have to say it beats all the steak houses I have been to in my 40 years of travel. Never thought a town like this would have such a fine upscale eatery. Yes, no questions asked,

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The food at Stockholders is delicious, I've never had a bad experiance. Even their Sunday brunch is amazing and unique. You are actually able to order off a menu for egg options, to keep them fresh along with the brunch. Go there!!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

brought my family .had a chance to share in a wide range of apps an entries. all great portions are big so be hungry.my favorites were the stuffed porabella an the veal chop huge an tasty.the atmosphere is comfortable an classy all a steak house should be. servers were freindly an prompt. wait time was within reason. if the kids werent would of had a chance to enjoy the beautiful bar, next time.if your in the area give it a try.