“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been to another restaurant in Plymouth owned by the same family and the experience was abysmal. I was skeptical of Stockholders but decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The steak we got was tender and delicious. The Delmonico potatoes were to die for. Very rich and heavy so I didn't eat much of them but I loved them. Green beans were cooked perfectly. A 14oz sirloin with 2 sides was only $25 which is unheard of in a steak restaurant. The steak was far superior to Flemmings and Capital Grille. I would for sure go there again.

1  Thank gert0517

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Love Stockholders! They've got a relaxing atmosphere with excellent service and wonderful seafood as steaks as well. The desserts are to die for and big enough to share with two or three! The brunch is just ok for the price but everything else is top notch.

1  Thank Reeb210
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We started with drinks at the bar (great bartender: attentive. personable, and funny) and proceeded to a totally decadent dinner. The waitress was attentive without hovering. The atmosphere was warm and pleasant, not at all "stuffy" or pretentious as some steak places can be. The booth we had was large and comfortable. I had not had a good steak in a while so ordered the rib eye. Oh My! Perfectly cooked (med rare) with a good sear. The serving size was huge: I took at least half home for the next night's dinner. The sides were also very generous and tasty. Strongly recommend the Delmonico (I think) cheesy potatoes. One of my sister's got the swordfish: also very tasty.

All in all a terrific night out. Prices seemed a bit on the high side to me, but could be average in the area.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went here to celebrate my Dad's birthday and father's day with family. They were able to accommodate our very large group without any problem, we were seen right away, and service was excellent and attentive. They even let us bring in our own birthday cake. They brought it out at the end of the meal, and even cut it up for us!

The dinner was superb; steak cooked perfectly, interesting sauces, good sides. It's not cheap and it's not low calorie, but you don't go to a Steakhouse on a diet. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My two friends n I went here for lunch.they both got the steak thats in the upper r I ght hand corner of the menu. I myself got the fillrt migeon cooked med. My steak was perfect we were all ballin out of control this day so we all order lobster tails also.oh yeah before that we smashed 4 cocktail shrimp each that were diesel. But of course we were gettin right on this occasion n when we got the beers they were a lil warm so we said somthin n the bartender gave us some frosty mugs. So itz a great spot two go with ya boys or ya girl.yo thats my word