“A little pricey ~ But very good”
Review of Stockholders

Stockholders
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love the crab cakes even though they are a little pricey ~ They are full of crab! We went there for New years Eve and it was a very good time! Through the year we have been a few more times, and have always had a nice meal! The lunch is actually reasonable and when you drive by the Spell is Heaven! When the breakfast buffet first started we loved it ~ but then we went another time and it was not that great! I would stick to lunch/dinner or a drink at the bar!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently went to their sister restaurant in Plymouth, 42 Degrees North, and decided to take a Sunday trip up to Stockholders for brunch. I really enjoyed it! I thought that the set up of it was great (and unique)...$16.95 for all you can eat! It was a little different from a traditional brunch buffet...servers take your order from the brunch menu and deliver the food for you to your table, just like it was lunch or dinner. The only difference is that you can place as many orders as you want or order as much as you want for that one price. To me, that is a nice way of doing it ... that way food is not sitting out for long periods of time on a buffet and also allows you to relax and chat with your family at the table instead of getting up to go to a buffet. The food quality and presentation was good and I look forward to going back soon for dinner.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

What makes this place for me is the outstanding server we had. Her name is Gabrielle and her knowledge and suggestions of both food and wine was beyond amazing. The establishment is billed as a steakhouse but they have an extensive seafood selection worth a look at. One member in our party had a stuffed lobster that was way over 2 pounds. Another member had the scallops which were done to perfection. Another had a serloin with portabello mushroom and grogonzola sauce (a dinner special)...All done perfectly. Another member had the beef tips which were sadly to say tough. The ceasar salad is excellent. The wine selection is outstanding, I suggest the Earthquake Vinyard Merlot.

CONS: Noise level can be somewhat high. This can be attributed to the closeness of the tables to each other. Having said this I would not suggest this place for a romantic dinner or a business dinner that requires some confidential conversation.

But again all in our party agree our server made the evening delightful and very enjoyable.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice atmosphere, great bartenders, excellent food! Crowded on weekends so be prepared to wait but it is worth it!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Sat at the bar last night...very comfortable, the food my wife and I ordered was very well prepared and presented. Our bartender Izabela, was on point....personable, friendly, yet vey professional. helped us choose the right wine for our meal. Have been her many times and have to say it's one of my favorites..