“awful!”

Dining options: Reservations
Hanover
“awful!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

AWFUL! I will never go back here. It started with the waitress taking 10 minutes to come to the table. I ordered a broiled haddock with double vegetable. About 15 minutes after our order was taken, she came back and informed me that they had run out of the vegetable. I asked if I could have a small salad, and she said they would not make the substitution. She offered some steamed broccoli, which when it arrived, had been cooked in a microwave til it turned into 4 flowers of rubber. I've had better quality food in a school cafeteria. YUCK!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank P W

Weymouth
“Pasta! For the entire family”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We bring the entire family for dinner on Monday for pasta - the best deal on the planet with fresh hot meals.

• Visited December 2011
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great Food at a Great Price”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We love this place. Food is always excellent. Service is with a smile and the place is clean and well kept. Try the pizza and salads. They have deal a day...

• Visited September 2012
Framingham MA
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

very reasonably priced neighborhood, no frills Italian restaurant. Great pizzas and antipastos. Friendly service. Very casual and relaxed. A good place to go at the last minute.

• Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I used to get the $5 pizza on Tuesday nights but they're really cheap with the toppings. I guess, what can you expect for $5 right? It tastes good though. The disappointment comes when we actually went here to sit down and have dinner. I don't even remember what we had as this was months ago, but I was not impressed at all. I guess I should've had that pork chop which the other reviewers raved about! This place is a total dive too and in desperate need of a renovation.

• Visited January 2012